Triple blk Fury wanted!

Georg/BBTR

Reaction score
IMG_1624.jpg

Hi everybody

around 15 years ago I had my first knowingly encounter with a Fuselage Mopar - seen on my way back home from work in a sea of compact European commuter cars.

It was a triple black '70 or '71 4dr HT Fury with concealed headlights and dog dishes. I have no idea if it was a genuine Sport Fury or not, because I had no knowledge regarding Fuselages back then. I am almost certain that it was a '70 and it had German plates, starting with "RA" if I remeber correctly.

Now I am looking for this car for quite some time but I can't find it. There seem to be no picture, no trace, no nothing on the internet. I have no idea if it is still in Germany or somewhere else on this planet. But I know that I would like to find it.

Have you heard of a car like this? Any idea where it could be? Any photos? Any help finding this car would be much appreciated. The picture is just for reference!

Last edited:
I can see how that would have made an impression, good luck with your search!:thumbsup:

I guess you asked Carsten allready..............!?

Thanks Jim. I am pretty sure that it wasn't this car but at least pictures of a black 4dr HT. Haven't seen any on the internet so far...

who doesn't want a BLACK on BLACK SPORT FURY GT....

Back