Tux all cleaned and waxed for the big show.

Boydsdodge

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Tux is entered in the Toronto Yorkville Exotic car show this Father's day. I am pretty excited to be part of this big car show event here in Toronto. I will take pics of our day at the show.
The show is mostly what the name says. Porsche, Lamborghini, Ferrari, with some classics thrown in. I was happy to be invited. Also it is a charity event and only 2 miles from home.

IMG_5883.jpeg

IMG_5887.jpeg

IMG_5886.jpeg

IMG_5884.jpeg

Just stunning, but I'm pretty sure that pictures don't do it justice. I did a little re-arrangement in the barn today. Had to take out Tux's cousin, which is as dusty and dirty as it gets but doesn't look that way on the picture.

PXL_20240616_141635186.jpg

Much nicer than a Porsche, Lamborghini, or a Ferrari, for sure......

My girls joined me for the Father's day outing, we had a great time at the show on Sunday and all went well. Tux was drawing a big crowd all day with so many questions oohs and awes. The show had so many big dollar exotics as they are called and some cool high quality classics. It was fun to be included.

IMG_1416.jpeg

IMG_1420.jpeg

IMG_5945.jpeg

IMG_5941.jpeg

IMG_5944.jpeg

IMG_5943.jpeg

IMG_5940.jpeg

IMG_5935.jpeg

IMG_5933.jpeg

IMG_5930.jpeg

Just stunning, but I'm pretty sure that pictures don't do it justice. I did a little re-arrangement in the barn today. Had to take out Tux's cousin, which is as dusty and dirty as it gets but doesn't look that way on the picture.

View attachment 666452
Very nice. What’s the story on the Bronco? Did you obtain it from a Squadron? Or is it a tribute/clone?

Funny that your car has a crowd so big that you can't even see the car.

With your family there with you, it appears you won the show regardless.

Back