Valued long time members that have have dissapeared.

Raptured?
Captured by aliens?
Deported to a land populated by Chevys?
Spontaneous combustion?
Witness protection?
Flung into a wormhole?
Stranded with Gilligan on an uncharted desert isle?

Ross, Bob and recently Dave have taken some heat in the past. Not sure what Tallhair has been doing. Sometimes it takes a thick skin to stick around here.
All are good contributors to the site and I hope to see them back soon. It's a brotherhood.

It happens.... I used to frequent a Goldwing forums and when they did away with the post counts, the forum became a ghost town....

I think they had a problem with some members trying to outpost each other and padding their post counts.

But back to your comment, everyone has stages in their life and we change interests and we move on.

Who knows, one day you could be the head poster for the lawn bowling forums or online knitting club!:toothy5:

Wait wait wait whaaaaat? They were talking until just recently? Did I miss something? I'm always the last to find out eh? I'm like a mushroom in that respect....

This is the downside to a loosely managed group.

A comment is made, maybe miss read, counter comment made but a little more personal. Somewhere in the middle is the truth but end of the day the comments were made.

Alan

This is the downside to a loosely managed group.

A comment is made, maybe miss read, counter comment made but a little more personal. Somewhere in the middle is the truth but end of the day the comments were made.

Naaaaaaa........ The guys Stan listed are all long timers here, they know how we play.

This song will bring them back on the boat.

Last edited by a moderator:
I found Bryan...

images.jpg

He's run amok in Busch Stadium

images.jpg

I know for a fact that one of the above was fed up with one of the others listed above.
I think we all just get busy with life and occasional priority shifts.

Back