vintage pics of women & cars

1717592174297.png

Ford on the brain.

This is America somewhere I've seen this restaurant (chain?) in Kentucky/Tennessee?

Might be modern pic at a local vintage car show (digital pic quality, hoods up, contemporary awnings, etc.).

View attachment 664503

There was a tilted kilt in nw Indiana a few years ago. This doesn’t look like it though. Obviously an attempt to compete with hooters. Pretty sure they’re out of business.

There was a tilted kilt in nw Indiana a few years ago. This doesn’t look like it though. Obviously an attempt to compete with hooters. Pretty sure they’re out of business.
I’m correcting myself here. The one in Indiana is gone. A google check shows a few scattered around the country including Lexington Ky and Clarksville Tn. I ate at the one in Indiana though. They had a better menu than hooters and the girls were just as cute.

1954, Queen Elizabeth driving her Daimler saloon with young Charles (current king) and his sister Anne.

The Queen was a gear head, relatively speaking. Most of her royal adult life, she seemed to be quite at home behind the wheel until she got too old.

She wont be/can't find her in any cheesecake pics (ain't the royal way), but she was a car-chick.:poke:

1717598647544.png

Last edited:
Back