Welcome, Ercouper

Not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I replied to the welcome right after the administrator posted and apparently it didn't go through. It showed up when I first posted, but now I see it has disappeared.
Anyway...
I'm learning the forum and have seen a couple of good threads for what I have.
As a brief introduction, I just acquired a '65 Sport Fury from my brother-in-law's estate. This car has been sitting for about 40 years in the same spot beside a machine shed. The previous owner abandoned the car when he had carb issues, or so my brother-in-law said.
All in all, it is in pretty good restorable shape. When I first saw it 5 years ago, it was complete except for the white shift knob. When I picked it up, the carb, distributor and the spinner hubs have all been stolen.
It is a 383 4-bbl with a Hurst 4-speed. Engine is solidly locked up. Has a radio, but no other options that I know of. No power steering or brakes. The data plate indicates that everything on the car is original including the BB1 paint with red trimmed interior.
It has the typical rusted out floors, trunk and rear quarters. One piece of trim around the front windshield is missing, but all the rest is there. Only one small dent in the sheet metal on the front left fender.
I've restored three other vehicles although it was back in the early 80's.
I'll have more later if there is an interest. I'll see if I can get a photo attached here.

Thanks for the welcome!
Corey
IMG_5267.JPG

Back