Welcome SE-PA Cbdy to FCBO!

SE-PA Cbdy

Reaction score
24 year old Mopar guy looking to get his first C-body now in 2017, have two 90's Dakotas and a '12 Ram to tow everything around with. Now wanting a 60's C-body car.

What you want ? Welcome to the forum!!!:thumbsup::welcome::usflag:

I sold one to a youngster outside of Philly with big plans only to find out he ruined it.

Welcome ( with caution )

Welcome to the site from the Motor City!

welcome from sunny california , what stype are you looking for , a rag or ht ? we have plenty to shear here , not that we're hoards or anything like that , lol .

I sold one to a youngster outside of Philly with big plans only to find out he ruined it.

Welcome ( with caution )
I am sorry that happened, Polara Dave. That would Haunt me till my Final Days. Damn Millennials, and i say this as one of them.

You should Of Gotten a Feel for what His personal Taste were before you sold it to him. Most Guys my age like old cars to look like they do in Fast n Furious films. To much Tuner Influnence.

Thank you everyone! Polara71- no worries I have no plans to ruin anything. My plan now is to find a 1965-68 Fury, not picky about body style or running gear and get it in good enough shape (if it's not already) to drive a few times a week and to shows. Maybe eventually do some work to the drivetrain but no body mods or anything besides restoration.

As soon as I'm done digging myself out of the snow I'll profile and everything here filled out. Thanks again for the warm welcome fellas!

Back