were oh were do you ?

Airstream

Reaction score
find these parts. for a 1978 Newport.
wiper blades, brake pads, front brake disc.
i seen afew web sites but none look 100% right to me.
can anyone help. Thanks
P.S. will need oversea shipping to.

He's from New Zealand or somewhere down under. Your local parts chains can order from Bendix or Wagner. Bendix and Wagner are international suppliers and are top shelve parts. Or you can order from Advance Auto parts. They will ship overseas. Those parts are pretty common replacement parts and easy to find.

Those are common aftermarket items readily available from almost anyone.
What is it that "none look 100% right"???
Hi. The photo's they show for the items aren't right. like a non vented dics,blades that push or clip down on the arm not the pin type. pad not the right shape. i know these maybe just a photo that they use for the site and not the part itself.
but it a long way to come and to be wrong

Hi.
Will try them site.
stores down here book in the parts book witch only go back afew years. if it not there they say "can't help you" more like can't be f#$ked.

Thanks

Rockauto has a helpline. I have never needed it but they say it is actually"helpful"

Not uncommon to show pics of wrong parts over here at such general parts stores at least over here. Some at least have a note that it is not the actual part shown. What's really annoying is when they try to make you think by confusing descriptions plus pic of such a part this is an original part in the quality of the car manufacturer and you get some Eastern Europe repop. Had that experience once.

Back