What car would you own if it couldn’t be a C Body?

Isaiah Estrada

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
We just had an AMAZING cruise night in my hometown during the Memorial Day weekend. Missed out on it this year since my son was only 3 weeks old! The crowd is way too big to take him, and the cars much too loud. There were 10’s of thousands at the cruise reportedly. Here’s some cool footage from 1 YouTuber who took videos there.

Also another good one! Tons of awesome cars.

Anyways, seeing all different kinds of cars reminds me that although I’m a Mopar man, there’s still other cars from the ‘60s that have me weak. My non Mopar dream car has to be a 67 Pontiac Bonneville, cause why not !

IMG_5819.jpeg
IMG_5818.jpeg

My dad being a Chevy guy says a 68 300 would be his Mopar of choice if he ever switched to the dark side LOL. Guess he’ll have to take my New Yorker / 300 build for a ride to have a taste for himself …

I accidentally became a c body owner in 1997. And really because Radar's plum crazy fury was in a magazine in the early 90's.
I've had tons of b bodies and prefer them. Have had a few a and e bodies.

I do wish we still had the 71 mustang I drove in high school.
And I'd love a Boss 429

A 71-79 B body Dodge/Chrysler of some sort would be my go to. Perhaps the right 67-72 A body. Otherwise I'd be looking at trucks or metrics.

Who is Radar?
I've never actually met him. Never seen him with his car. But I think a few people have. Plum crazy 70 sport Fury that was a little bit racy.
Saw his car a time or 2 in Chicagoland and once at drag week in Indy

In no particular order:
57 Chev Belair
66 Grand Prix
75-76 Bonneville vert
63-64 Caddy DeVille
75-76 Caddy DeVille
51-53 Chev truck

I’m sure I missing a few. Lol

1937 Packard 1508 Berline Twelve or 2nd-a 1937 Chrysler Imperial Custom 7 pass sedan or 7 pass limosine. I'm not asking for much.

To "replace" my 72 New Yorker 4dr that gets driven when I hit the highway near or far?
Mid 70s Town Car.
None of the big GMs that are neither "here nor there" as for ride or cornering abilities and do everything ok, but nothing remarkable are worth giving up the athletic attributes of the New Yorker for.

To "replace" my 72 New Yorker 4dr that gets driven when I hit the highway near or far?
Mid 70s Town Car.
None of the big GMs that are neither "here nor there" as for ride or cornering abilities and do everything ok, but nothing remarkable are worth giving up the athletic attributes of the New Yorker for.
I understand what you're saying but it's still funny to hear someone refer to these cars as athletic =)

I understand what you're saying but it's still funny to hear someone refer to these cars as athletic =)

Yep, but.
Anyone that's familiar with what a big fat wallowing pig the 70s Town Cars are would see the 72 New Yorker as a world class athlete.

Back