What is the Likelihood that Reproduction Windshields Will Happen for our Fuselage Cars?

I think that was a stupid decision. If adults can't handle a red X (and there are plenty on FABO who can't), then maybe they shouldn't be posting stupid crap.
Perhaps it's not that people can't handle it, but that the people using the X don't make any further discussion. At which point 'I disagree' begins to mean 'your opinion is wrong'.

And I say that because someone once gave me an X and then told me my opinion was wrong. It was about a roofline - I didn't like the same roofline they did.

Ok so I just wrote to Ben about the disagree button. I told him I haven’t hit any disagree button (didn’t know there was one until just now when I figured out the red X) but for some reason the forum thinks I did. It appears that every thread I visited/read got the red X. I have absolutely no disagreement with anything anybody has posted, quite the opposite I have learned very much in my short time here. Please let me know if there is anything I can do on my end to resolve this. I’m completely baffled about this and apologize for any confusion or mis understanding. Thank you, Scott

Back