What is the Likelihood that Reproduction Windshields Will Happen for our Fuselage Cars?

I think that was a stupid decision. If adults can't handle a red X (and there are plenty on FABO who can't), then maybe they shouldn't be posting stupid crap.
Perhaps it's not that people can't handle it, but that the people using the X don't make any further discussion. At which point 'I disagree' begins to mean 'your opinion is wrong'.

And I say that because someone once gave me an X and then told me my opinion was wrong. It was about a roofline - I didn't like the same roofline they did.

Ok so I just wrote to Ben about the disagree button. I told him I haven’t hit any disagree button (didn’t know there was one until just now when I figured out the red X) but for some reason the forum thinks I did. It appears that every thread I visited/read got the red X. I have absolutely no disagreement with anything anybody has posted, quite the opposite I have learned very much in my short time here. Please let me know if there is anything I can do on my end to resolve this. I’m completely baffled about this and apologize for any confusion or mis understanding. Thank you, Scott

It also appears I have agreed with a bunch of posts (apparently the green check) and while I do agree or like with each post I did not click the green button. Very strange.

The glass was installed with the top corners of the glass about 1/8" from the sheet metal, the gap along the top edge is not uniform, it goes from the 1/8 in the corner to about 3/8" in the middle.

Alan
So did your installer actually cut the corners? If yes, how did he do it? Or what action does the verb "to crowd something" refer to here?

It also appears I have agreed with a bunch of posts (apparently the green check) and while I do agree or like with each post I did not click the green button. Very strange.
If you use a phone, you can easily hit the agree or disagree buttons when scrolling.

So did your installer actually cut the corners? If yes, how did he do it? Or what action does the verb "to crowd something" refer to here?
The installers slid the window up putting the top corners about 1/8" (probably less) from the sheet metal. The gap around the window as installed is not uniform, the sides are parallel to the a-pillar, the top is not parallel to the header as it should be, at the center it is about 3/8" (probably more) from the sheet metal.

Alan

Please let me know if there is anything I can do on my end to resolve this. I’m completely baffled about this and apologize for any confusion or mis understanding. Thank you, Scott
You cleared it up right there.
But only in this discussion. Now you have to do that everywhere you went/go! :rofl:

Ok so I just wrote to Ben about the disagree button. I told him I haven’t hit any disagree button (didn’t know there was one until just now when I figured out the red X) but for some reason the forum thinks I did. It appears that every thread I visited/read got the red X. I have absolutely no disagreement with anything anybody has posted, quite the opposite I have learned very much in my short time here. Please let me know if there is anything I can do on my end to resolve this. I’m completely baffled about this and apologize for any confusion or mis understanding. Thank you, Scott
@Samplingman how did you generate that list?
Thanks, Ben

As Samplingman hadn't answered this yet, I'll jump in.

If you click on someone's name (from almost anywhere you find it), it will bring up a page that lists a lot of useful things that are sometimes useful.
Looks like you use the red X a lot too? :eek:

1723509991964.png

1723511097101.png

As Samplingman hadn't answered this yet, I'll jump in.

If you click on someone's name (from almost anywhere you find it), it will bring up a page that lists a lot of useful things that are sometimes useful.
Looks like you use the red X a lot too? :eek:

View attachment 677038

View attachment 677043
:lol:who knew I was so disagreeable?
All @ScottinSF need do is click his name in one of his posts. aha.

Ok I got the page displayed. Shows I’ve also thanked seven times which along with the disagree icon I’m sure I didn’t click on. However I cannot see a way to take back the red clicks? Does it even matter at this point?

Ok I got the page displayed. Shows I’ve also thanked seven times which along with the disagree icon I’m sure I didn’t click on. However I cannot see a way to take back the red clicks? Does it even matter at this point?
Hi Scott,
I would click the blue links for the thread names for each disagree post. Find the disagree post, and click REMOVE in the lower RH corner.
However, that's up to you. Agree it would have been more helpful when the issue 1st arose rather than at this late date.
Again, welcome to the site! Ben

Back