what is wrong with the forum right now?

Still can't on iPad but phone, not apple, is fast as hell.

I'm on my Galaxy S5 now and it seems to be working fine. Also using Chrome.

OK, at this point it seems as though iPhone and ipad users may not be able to get to the site - but everyone else seems to be. Can anyone dispute that?

OK, at this point it seems as though iPhone and ipad users may not be able to get to the site - but everyone else seems to be. Can anyone dispute that?
Cbody Bob told me 4 hours ago he cant find the forum at all from his Ipad.

I don't have an iAnything, but my **** seems to be working.

My phone and tablet are working great. Tried my work phone, an iPhone 6 and it won't find the site.

Still nothing on iPad. I'm going to want a refund for the time I'm blocked from accessing the site from the Apple device.:lol:

+1 on the ipad block. Issue started yesterday. Haven't tried my iphone.

Another one of those annoying Apple updates maybe? Every update seems to screw-up something. Lost all notes on my phone last update. The constant stream of updates does not give this old school guy much confidence in the product. Nephew is a quality control engineer at Apple. He's tired of his Uncle bitching about the constant Apple updates.
Rant over!

Back