what is wrong with the forum right now?

works good for me other than if i am trying to welcome a bunch of new members right after the other it tells me to wait a few seconds...

One thing I did notice on this forum: You can't rate your own posts but you can report yourself. This is not a complaint, just an observation. I wouldn't mind the opportunity to Agree/Disagree with my own posts, however.

Well my Iphone has been slow loading this site the last two days. Page transition has been much slower than usual. No problems on other sites and my wifi speed is over 120mbps...

Well my Iphone has been slow loading this site the last two days. Page transition has been much slower than usual. No problems on other sites and my wifi speed is over 120mbps...

Clear your History and Website Data on your browser -

btw - no changes have been made on the site in the last 2 days

Clear your History and Website Data on your browser -

btw - no changes have been made on the site in the last 2 days

Thanks Joey I do that regularly but not recently. The more I navigate the site the faster it gets so likely my problem not yours...

Thanks Joey I do that regularly but not recently. The more I navigate the site the faster it gets so likely my problem not yours...

The other thing is to try a different browser... Sometimes browsers get updated but don't handle things as well as they did before the update.

The other thing is to try a different browser... Sometimes browsers get updated but don't handle things as well as they did before the update.

Ok ill try chrome instead of safari but after clearing browser it was slow to load the main page again and by slow i mean a 5-10 count - this is after counting to 10
F7F4A47F-9126-4137-80EC-C125292A88C3.png

Ok ill try chrome instead of safari but after clearing browser it was slow to load the main page again and by slow i mean a 5-10 count - this is after counting to 10

not sure what to tell you - its snappy on my iphone

Apple has delibrately slowed down my I6 that’s got to be the answer lol

Chrome is worse. Gonna go back to safari and assume its a local network issue...too many people downloading the Winter Olympics - thanks Joey

It may even be your phone Graham, the forum software has advanced since the i6 and maybe a more recent phone can cope better?

Just the joy of technology, wouldn't go back to sitting by a phone plugged into a wall socket again.

Just the joy of technology, wouldn't go back to sitting by a phone plugged into a wall socket again.

No but I would kill to just go back to my old flip phone. I only have an iPhone so I can deal with this kind of stuff ---

I dumped Apple for a Samsung galaxy 8+ as I got sick of their arrogance - sending a text to someone replies with message not sent because the receiver isn't an apple customer/use the same software.

I enjoy Samsung far better.

Back