Where was this Mopar Brochure/Ad Photo shot?

looks like three regulars got it. ill post answer thursday morning EDT. thanks to anyone who played.

hints. location is a business ...now anyway

and, some mangled Shakespeare for the course
world-is-your-oyster.jpg

then, I'll try to fry some brain pans with these last three games i have been saving . :poke:

Last edited:
#634. Catalina and lady on on north end of Governor's Island, with lower Manhattan skyline in background. New York City of course.
1727957977393.png

I believe the site is where the Island Oyster bar and restaurant sits today. Never been to that eatery, but folks say the view, and the oysters/seafood, are spectacular.

Several requlars solved this one. They can weigh in if they desire. I used one of @D Cluley pics from there today .. looks pretty good from the Island Oyster bar area, looking at the Battery Terminal area and Staten Island ferry port.

Screenshot 2024-10-02 195727.jpg
Screenshot 2024-10-02 195727A.jpg

Other map photos below for geographic reference.

Screenshot 2024-10-02 22080B.jpg
Screenshot 2024-10-02 22091D.jpg
Screenshot 2024-10-02 22091C.jpg

We have been near here before: game in #376

1727958801227.png

I never studied lower manhattan the way I did until the last time governors island came up. That ferry building is very identifiable now that I know what it is. these have been a great run of puzzles.

The next three where I am OP will be pretty hard. Any one who gets ALL three, we are gonna hand out a unique, one-of-a-kind work of modern art.

There's Oscars, Emmys, Tonys, and Grammys. Now "Walter P.".

His statue is now at Bishop Airport in Flint, btw.

Ya gotta get all three games.

1 Where's the car, and 2. exact spot (or description IF you can't get Pegman in there (e.g., private property, site has changed since car ws there, ete., or there are stock photos from approximately that site) of the car.

Simple, right? :poke:

Walter P.png

Back