For Sale 1969 Imp Very nice in Auction MN

Status
Not open for further replies.
He he.. I chose a week ago, not to write anymore (not to update this thread), in hope of ditching some competition..

But now that the horse is out of the stable, I can ad that I am more excited than I care to be, and SUPER GLUED to the computer...

Last half hour, I learned that I prefer a "regular sale", where you know the final price, and thus have at least SOME control over the outcome.

I BADLY hope to win !

I hope you get it too, hour and a half left and I would say that car should have easily been a $12K car but does not look like it will make it there.

Thanks guys.. I am scared.. so many variables here..!

I hope to post a positive outcome in approx 1:15

:-D

this ones the kicker

Auction Active Items Will Remain Open Until No Bids Have Been Received for 3 Minutes.

Did you get it for the 10,300 bid? Good price on it, would have been a STEAL at anything under 10k. Good buy!

I guess I'm joining the Imperial club now... !!!!

:yaayy:

whos-awesome.jpg

OH MAN, dear fellow C-Body-ppl's...!

I am very very very very happy ! Almost can't believe, that the B3 beauty is mine.. :)

A HUGE "THANK YOU" to you, 1969Vert500, for posting the CL link... I have been extremely busy the last 2 weeks, and had probably missed it, without that link. I did actually search CL, through the "search all Craiglist" service, but I had not seen it there..

@Imperial71

I live in Denmark.. so I can't say I'm close.. and I have not done a whole lot of decisions on the shipping yet, as my main concern is to get my respiratory system back on track.. I rebooted my computer 30 min before the deadline, and when it got back online, I was still logged in at 4-bid.com.. "Great" I thought, but 3 min before, when i placed my bid, I was suddenly logged out, and had to type my bidder ID, and password again.. A full panic attack was close !

During that phase, I was actually hyperventilating, and I got all warm in my face from the panic.. almost freaked out, ha ha..

If possible, I might try to arrange to fly over, and drive it to the coast (Probably Virginia Beach), but it all depends on both car "drive-ability", finding some travelling companions, and or how busy my repair business is in a few weeks, when my wife is off from her school, and can take care of the kids...

The easiest would be to have it picked up, but the "road transport" will cost nearly as much as the air-fare, and it's been WAY to long, since I visited America!

That was in 1993.. I took 320 photos during my trip, and I remember my mother complaining later, that 270 of these was shots of cars, ha ha..

As we all love pictures, here's a few HQ shots, that I got from the friendly guy at 4-bid.com

Front (Large).jpgFront left angle (Large).jpgFront Lights (Large).jpgFront right angle (Large).jpgRear (Large).jpgRear angle left (Large).jpgRear angle right (Large).jpgRight side full (Large).jpg

Front (Large).jpg

Front left angle (Large).jpg

Front Lights (Large).jpg

Front right angle (Large).jpg

Rear (Large).jpg

Rear angle left (Large).jpg

Rear angle right (Large).jpg

Right side full (Large).jpg

Did you get it for the 10,300 bid? Good price on it, would have been a STEAL at anything under 10k. Good buy!

Yes, that was me.. In Minnesota, I'm known ONLY as "13996", or.. almost only, as the guy at the auction-place knows that I'm Kasper.. :)

I consider the ending price VERY fair, boardering "steal".. my max-bid was considerably higher, so I am happy.

Yes, plus 10% , but still very satisfied. I am still working on whipping up some love for the bench seat, but who knows.. I might love it!

In the middle of the joy, I do feel a little sad too, coz somewhere out there, is another C-guy, (bidder 13997) , who's probably equally sad now.. :-(

I hope he finds another good Imp!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back