Hellcat Totaled after 18 Miles

It still comes down to using your head. I don't know how many times i've noticed GPS telling me to "Exit half a mile ahead". I'm already up the exit ramp and sitting at the stop light! Too many folks are completely lost when their batteries die.
"Wake up 'murica"

It still comes down to using your head. I don't know how many times i've noticed GPS telling me to "Exit half a mile ahead". I'm already up the exit ramp and sitting at the stop light! Too many folks are completely lost when their batteries die.
"Wake up 'murica"
I'm telling you they wait for their little cartoon car to get off the ramp first meanwhile they are down to 40 mph or they almost clip the exit sign.
don't know how much of this you see up there, but around here I has become very common to see the cell phone mount right in the middle of the windshield creating the mother of all blind spots
Oh yeah you are not alone most are literally driving the GPS.

I'm telling you they wait for their little cartoon car to get off the ramp first meanwhile they are down to 40 mph or they almost clip the exit sign.

Oh yeah you are not alone most are literally driving the GPS.
It all boils down to the IDIOTS not paying attention.

Spend a week around Orlando. They can't find Mickey without GPS in their rental cars like those pokemon fools.

The exit ramp on I-95 to my house is super long and you can tell when people are using GPS to exit there. They totally miss the exit lane, pull on the shoulder, than back up to get on the exit.

Seat belts , air bags, helmets, anti lock brakes, seat belt chimes, wipers on lights on, speed limits, yield to pedestrians, traffic lights, where does it end?

Driver-less cars are here!

Going way back to the first post, that car doesn't look like it hit anything solid like another car, tree, etc. The almost zero miles makes me wonder if it every got delivered to a dealership. The grease pencil on the windshield appears to be factory. The lack of air bag deployment makes you wonder if the ignition was even on - although I don't know if airbags are live or not without the key on or maybe some weight on the seat(s). Anyhow, looks to me like a tie down failure and the car fell off the car transport.

Going way back to the first post, that car doesn't look like it hit anything solid like another car, tree, etc. The almost zero miles makes me wonder if it every got delivered to a dealership. The grease pencil on the windshield appears to be factory. The lack of air bag deployment makes you wonder if the ignition was even on - although I don't know if airbags are live or not without the key on or maybe some weight on the seat(s). Anyhow, looks to me like a tie down failure and the car fell off the car transport.

All good points

Multi-tasking at work in your office is one thing. Multi-tasking behind the wheel in charge of 4000 lbs going 50 mph is distracted driving. IMO

Spend a week around Orlando. They can't find Mickey without GPS in their rental cars like those pokemon fools.

Hey I was just that tourist in Orlando last month driving around looking for Mickey. My copilot is excellent with her Iphone and Google Maps....only she never told me about the Tolls on the way back to FLA...nice Freeway BTW but nobody in Florida seems to know what a turn signal is for

Wouldn't be the first or that could be railcar damage as well. Anything over $500 to fix the Dealer can refuse.

Hey I was just that tourist in Orlando last month driving around looking for Mickey. My copilot is excellent with her Iphone and Google Maps....only she never told me about the Tolls on the way back to FLA...nice Freeway BTW but nobody in Florida seems to know what a turn signal is for

OMG the tolls! You can't get out of the airport without hitting a toll booth. "You can't get there from here" became the phrase of the week trying to avoid tolls. I finally gave up trying to avoid them. I just breezed thru the toll stops and let them tag the rental car. Was there in March and rental co. finally billed me. In the end it wasn't worth the effort trying to avoid.

OMG the tolls! You can't get out of the airport without hitting a toll booth. "You can't get there from here" became the phrase of the week trying to avoid tolls. I finally gave up trying to avoid them. I just breezed thru the toll stops and let them tag the rental car. Was there in March and rental co. finally billed me. In the end it wasn't worth the effort trying to avoid.
Welcome to my world... It's all F'ed up here...

Carlin calls New Jersey " The Toll Booth State" he goes on to say "By the time you get to Pennsylvania you need a ******* brake job "

Back