1967 Chrysler Newport Custom aka "Blonde Ambition"

So, I have a 1970 383/727 out of an Arizona police pursuit car with 34k miles which will go in our 67 Newport Custom. In that regard I wonder if there are any aftermarket oil pans that will fit our car since the shape is different from what's on it now.

Yes I can use the one on our current engine, but that one will be gone thru and put aside in stock condition so a new pan would be preferable.

Any input on where to buy one?

Screenshot_20240918_190145_Gallery.jpg

If that engine is what it is supposed to be, it should have the better tri-metal bearings, windage tray, and moly-channel compression rings. Possibly a double-roller timing chain? Hopefully, it will just need a freshening!

Great find,
CBODY67

If that engine is what it is supposed to be, it should have the better tri-metal bearings, windage tray, and moly-channel compression rings. Possibly a double-roller timing chain? Hopefully, it will just need a freshening!

Great find,
CBODY67
Yes it only needs a freshening he told me. But as mentioned the oil pan is different and I would like to get a new one that fits our car so I won't have to use the old one.

Back