1968 chrysler newport custom coupe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you still have the windsheild washer nozzles?

Hi FuryImp the washers are there and intact, i will pull them tomorrow for you, i think 5 bucks should do it for the pair, postage should only be a couple of bucks but if you supply me with a zip code i can do an exact quote, let me know cheers,
Gary

shipping

Hi FuryImp the washers are there and intact, i will pull them tomorrow for you, i think 5 bucks should do it for the pair, postage should only be a couple of bucks but if you supply me with a zip code i can do an exact quote, let me know cheers,
Gary

Think again Bud. I'm in New Zealand.Fear not, we have a postal service too.I'm over dealing
with banks. I'll just mail you the cash and you can keep the change.( My risk) My NZ zip code
is 7476,but doubt that it will matter much. Cheers Geoff Simpson

Think again Bud. I'm in New Zealand.Fear not, we have a postal service too.I'm over dealing
with banks. I'll just mail you the cash and you can keep the change.( My risk) My NZ zip code
is 7476,but doubt that it will matter much. Cheers Geoff Simpson

Hey Geoff i had a look again at the jets and the mount plates are crusty, i havent got a pic yet cos its raining, im not sure they are worth it in retrospect, but ill get a pic and show u soon.

Is the AC system still on pressure?

Yes there is still a bit of pressure in the system, are you looking at the whole lot or just the pump? i will take pics of what i can after the rain stops, cheers,
Gary

Hey Gary!
I'm hear again to make sure you stay in shape and UPS stays in business with all these packages I'm having you ship me. I do have a list of a few more items I'll take if you have them. I'll send you a PM with it all. Thanks!

heres the pictures of parts I have Mopardik. jack.jpgjack1.jpgseal.jpgbits.jpg

jack.jpg

jack1.jpg

seal.jpg

bits.jpg

Don't take this the wrong way, but nice jack!:laughing7:

I will take all of it. PM sent.

Thanks, Gary!

hey Tdenkler i have loaded pics of both the newport spats from the rear as well as the 300 ones. the second picture in the chryslers 300 ones, cheers, Gary
newport spats.jpgchr300 spats.jpg

newport spats.jpg

chr300 spats.jpg

Thanks for posting pics. how much do you need for the 300 skirts with hardware/lockdown and one of the jacks?
I am in Greeneville, Tn. NE corner of TN. Where are you located?

How are the rear interior sail panel covers and would they be the same as the 68 Dodge Monaco 500?

I have started stripping the car down today and once the sail panels are out i will take a pic and post for you, they do look good and are white in color, stay tuned, cheers

Hi Red, i have stripped the sail panels out and the drivers side is faded but not powdering at all and is a bit dirty with no cracks at all, the passenger side has two cracks but no pieces have broken out, again no powdering but dirty and faded, so Im thinking, ten bucks plus freight for em, let me know what you think, cheers,
Gary

sail panels.jpgsail panels1.jpgsail panels2.jpg

sail panels.jpg

sail panels1.jpg

sail panels2.jpg

This is for Rich, hope you like em, i didn't realize these thinks were aluminum and not pot metal. I'm thinking freight is gonna be as much as the 5 bucks i want for em, is there anything else you want to spread freight costs over?

badges.jpgbadges1.jpg

badges.jpg

badges1.jpg

Those look great, I'll take 'em! What is the condition of the fabric end strips where the rear interior panels meet the door jamb?

I'm also interested in the door hinges once you've got it stripped down that far. And if you strip it down completely or get to the scrapping point, I would still be interested in the dash pad. Thanks Gary!

The car is coming apart, check it out and see if you spot something you can use, it had a suregrip center in the rearend and is in a 741 case with 3.23gears, the crown wheel has some rust on some of the teeth and i wouldn't recommend using that part of the hogshead. newport parting.jpgnewport parting1.jpgsuregrip.jpg

newport parting.jpg

newport parting1.jpg

suregrip.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back