1969 Plymouth Town & Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats not even funny Bob

Heck, he could of walked up to any of us and we wouldn't know who he was.

A dead giveaway would of been if he asked everyone of us if our name was Stan...

Heck, he could of walked up to any of us and we wouldn't know who he was.

A dead giveaway would of been if he asked everyone of us if our name was Stan...

I always figured Stan would have done that until he starting meeting members at other shows

It's your car - you can do what you want. But $2800 just indicates how unfamiliar you are with the Mopar market. And that's from a guy who's been doing what you are now for almost 30 years.
Running and driving that's a $2K car on the high side. If you keep the engine or trans - it's such a limited market you'll be better served to get $400 for scrap on it. Last year I got $320 in scrap cash for a '71 wagon, rusty, no nose, no driveline, and no suspension. Interestingly the owner refused to leave the engine and trans in it for me even though he had "another 15 440s in the trailer" and no running vehicles on the property. If your worth as a person is set by possessing and not using 50yr old car parts, just end it now and let the parts get back into circulation... Otherwise be a real business man and price accordingly to turn that into $$.

Since it isn't anywhere local to me, I'll just put this out there.

If it were local, say within 300 miles, and advertised at $1800 with the 440 in it (i.e. a complete running car) I would be looking at the car. The ratty condition and non-original looking seatcover are downsides, but if it's otherwise original and complete except seat recover I'd consider it. If I were to make an offer it would be $1000 with the expectation that we'd end up in the middle.

congratulations.

It means the car stays complete and got sold with the engine.
I hope it will survive.

Carsten

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back