1970 Fury GT found in Amarillo, TX.

Eric,

Reach out to "Billy Fury",... Sportfurygt.com
I've known Bill for almost 20 years. He's got to be the foremost expert on these cars, especially the 70. He owns several including of the the factory 440 6-pack models which is nearing a complete rotisserie restoration.

Very nice car.
I like that color a lot !

That would be my dream : to find a '70 Sport Fury GT in Burnt Orange.

IMG_1949.JPG
Side marker lights are now working again for the first time in many years. I know it's no big deal, but I get excited easily. What can I say.

View attachment 147275 Side marker lights are now working again for the first time in many years. I know it's no big deal, but I get excited easily. What can I say.
Cool...

IDK how I missed this thread... but great score, really cool road trip and it's always fun to find stuff you weren't expecting in a new/old car.

:thumbsup: Thanks for sharing and all the pictures.

I finally put a video together from my trip out to Amarillo and back to Los Angeles. Enjoy...

Cool video. Wish I had thought of something like that when I went to pick up mine. Although mine would have been much shorter seeing as the transmission went out 60 miles into my trip. I am planning on driving my Sport Fury to LA in early February if you're interested in meeting up.

Back