For Sale 1970 Monaco 500 Oregon CL 440 car looks like a nice car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I know the US monacos were 383 cars, but did the Canada monaco 500's have a 440 option? It sure looks like a wider RB in that bay. Just wondered if it was an option or if someone swapped in a 440?

No...... I am at work. Can't save photos here.

I have said before my garage is fulfilled but something like that could make me bust a seam

Well now that we have all missed this car, WIW? I will take a stab at it saying if it was as nice as it looked in pics and drove out with no issues $8-$10K? It was really really cool IMHO

Now I know the US monacos were 383 cars, but did the Canada monaco 500's have a 440 option? It sure looks like a wider RB in that bay. Just wondered if it was an option or if someone swapped in a 440?

When i see ads in Canada ( kijiji ) , lots of the c body,s have the 318-360 small blocks......
Is there a reason.......?

Wow, that Monaco flew right past me. How could a dealer be so clueless to sell that car so cheap? Someone stole it for sure at that price. $8K would not have been out of line.......................................

Wow, that Monaco flew right past me. How could a dealer be so clueless to sell that car so cheap? Someone stole it for sure at that price. $8K would not have been out of line.......................................

Without touching it 8 was a good price. I would want to see it before going higher. If it were as good as it was suggested than ten to twelve is not out of the question

I think the seller paid only 1K for it, got it running and made already more than double $$$$ what he had in it...

Next time we see it on e-bag with 5 numbers on BIN.

I sure hope not, I wish it found a good home.

looks like there is a light scrape on the left qtr right at the back of the wheel well.....tough to tell for sure with the pics. hopefully it went to a good home.

Anyone have a guess at how many Monaco 500's were ordered with a 440? I know it would just be a % of total production but I can't find any info on it. I bet it is less than a couple hundred though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back