SOLD 1970 PK21GOD PATROL FURY 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great to see another ex-gov 2-Door Sedan from this era. Would be great to see it restored, rare as hens teeth it seems....

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1601.jpg

s-l1602.jpg

s-l1603.jpg

s-l1604.jpg

s-l1605.jpg

s-l1609.jpg

s-l1610.jpg

s-l1612.jpg

s-l1613.jpg

Yes sir, for my life i cant seem to find another, even for reference pics! Auction ends tonight on ebay, some body will be a happy individual in the end!

I'm shocked at the selling price and I'll add pleasantly in front of that if the high bidder follows through. That being said I would rather have a formal in #2 condition for 172 bucks more...

i was skeptical it would break $1200...NOT because it wasn't worth more than that ("as is" AND particularly in parts) but whether it would attract the "right" buyer on its first pass on ebay.

i am very happy to see where it wound up though -- "late" bidding working in a good way to move it up in final seconds.

hopefully V24x2 will report in a little bit with the good news it truly found a good home with someone ready to bring it back.

I hope nothing but the best for the car of course.

Ill start by saying, i was pleasantly suprised as well, and in the bitter end a gentlemen from the 'deep south'(keeping his privacy because i feel thats the right thing to do!) Whom is a collector of these type vehiclespulled off the win and paid the small deposit before i could even get my message typed to him. He seems very ambitious to get the car down and get started on it actually. The check should be in the mail today and he understands that the deposit is non refundable. Hes one of the few that contacted me and asked a few questions so that made me feel comfortable as well. Soooooo......that being said i think all should be well and i hope the fury does well in its travels to a good home in a warm climate, that car deserves what its about to recieve and all we can hope for are pics to surface in the future.
THANKYOU ALL FOR YOUR SOUND ADVICE AND HELP THROUGHOUT THE AUCTION, FCBO WAS A HUUUGE HELP!

make sure to give the new owner a link to us. we love pictures :)

Ill start by saying, i was pleasantly suprised as well, and in the bitter end a gentlemen from the 'deep south'(keeping his privacy because i feel thats the right thing to do!) Whom is a collector of these type vehiclespulled off the win and paid the small deposit before i could even get my message typed to him. He seems very ambitious to get the car down and get started on it actually. The check should be in the mail today and he understands that the deposit is non refundable. Hes one of the few that contacted me and asked a few questions so that made me feel comfortable as well. Soooooo......that being said i think all should be well and i hope the fury does well in its travels to a good home in a warm climate, that car deserves what its about to recieve and all we can hope for are pics to surface in the future.
THANKYOU ALL FOR YOUR SOUND ADVICE AND HELP THROUGHOUT THE AUCTION, FCBO WAS A HUUUGE HELP!
So, what happens to you now, gonna hang out on the board with all of us, maybe look for a Fury you could restore?:poke:

I think i may already have one lined up. Theres been a 70 fury with hideaways tucked along side a house for years that i noticed on my motorcycle journeys, i stopped in there last fall to see if that car would make a good donor for the car i just sold but it too was a sportroof. They said theyd sell it but lost the keys yeaaars ago! So, im going to follow up on that car as soon as this car gets picked up by a carrier company.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back