1971 Dodge Polara HP2 One Of None 440 6 Six Pack 4 Speed Like A Fury GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
is that tach the standard mopar dash tach for 70? 71 mopar products or is this a aftermarket mod...never seen one yet...

is that tach the standard mopar dash tach for 70? 71 mopar products or is this a aftermarket mod...never seen one yet...

That is a very well-done conversion of an aftermarket tach. No complaints from me.

Ad says it's a vintage dixie tach and the light is wired up for a shift light. Very cool

Remember the NOS C body Tach on E bay a few years ago? This man bid it to just over $800.00 AND LOST THE AUCTION

tachometer 2927 396.jpg

tachometer 2927 396.jpg

I WANT (!!!!!!!!) this as my Oct - April car.
T
his man is incredible.
Every last freakin detail attended to!
$_57.JPG

Yes, he is incredible.....I e-mailed him and he sent me a video of it doing a burnout and going through the gears....and it was burning the tires, not the clutch.....and the lapse between gears didn't resemble a commercial break during the super bowl...:3gears::laughing4:

Both cars went through eBay only once, no relist. I see above the Polara is reported as sold above and eBay says the Fury sold too. Can this be confirmed? Seller, that is alot of cash, you must have a new project in mind, is it another C body? Another 4 speed conversion?

Yes both cars have been sold. Dan is a longtime friend of mine. He is bringing the polara to Va next week. He bought a butterscotch 71 Road Runner 383 4 speed car he is picking up on the way back to Mn. Do not know what he got for the white fury or where its going.

I ended up with this car. The seller & I made a deal after the auction ended with no winner. He delivered it personally & I have not regretted the purchase since. Dan is a top notch vehicle restorer & built this car for himself, with no thought of re-sale, so he didnt spare any expense & its obvious when you get close. Ive never regretted buying this one of a kind 4 speed car in the slightest. I would like to drive it to & show it at the 2015 Carlisle, anybody willing to share a space?

I ended up with this car. The seller & I made a deal after the auction ended with no winner. He delivered it personally & I have not regretted the purchase since. Dan is a top notch vehicle restorer & built this car for himself, with no thought of re-sale, so he didnt spare any expense & its obvious when you get close. Ive never regretted buying this one of a kind 4 speed car in the slightest. I would like to drive it to & show it at the 2015 Carlisle, anybody willing to share a space?

welcome to the site...realy liked that car...enjoy

welcome and enjoy your ride.
Do you want to leave it as it is or do you plan to return to chrome bumpers?

Carsten

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back