For Sale 1971 Sport Fury GT Coming, Loaded with Options.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still waiting for their call saying it is now available. I have a feeling it was sold weeks ago and now its just a leader to their site

They like it that much now due to our Laudatio, the Company chief is gonna Keep it for himself.

Just kidding, a sentimental classic car dealer is an oxymoron.

Congratz to the new owner.....
I think he did good.
Lot of members here think the price is to high , look at all E , B , even A body,s.30,40,50,60K.( and more for the sixpack/hemi,s ).
Other brands classic bmw , porsches , etc...some prices are 3 times more then 8 years ago.

( No , i didn,t buy it ).

Hopefully we will hear more about it. Its tough to say whatkind of deal it is until someone does a personal inspection. I will say it looked pretty decent in the pics. Other than redoing the stripes and hopefully locating the correct wheels it looks to be an above average driver.

Dave

I agree, I would have agreed on a 25 k price over the phone but I'm not as suspicious as others.

I am hoping the paid price will eventually surface

Looks like a flipper got it
Plymouth: Fury Sport Fury GT
I AM sorry to see this one selling again... the world would be a better place if the damn flippers didn't buy everything reasonable they can and jack around with pricing/marketing trying to change their tax bracket on every sale. That is a very nice car that appears to need some Ospho soon, and apparently owned by someone who only sees it as an investment... how many chances to drive it could he have had in that amount of time?

The ad looks like it was written by MCG. It IS a damn shame to see it being flipped.

Which now I have to think none of us had a chance as it was more than likely sold by the time it was originally posted here.

23 feedback, eBay member since '03 and no recorded sales. That Fury isn't going anywhere. At least we get better pictures this time.

Great looking car, but 55g! He has been watching to many car shows on tv. Well I guess it will be interesting to see how high the bid get.

That's why I am a total failure in life.
I didn't overpay for 20 footers and then double the price...
It takes honesty to be so Stan, any used car dealer lacks that quality when a prospective customer walks in the car lot.

any used car dealer lacks that quality

Hey I resemble that remark! :mad: ...just kidding. But we do club baby seals on slow days to stay sharp:elmer:

Good news Critter yours will be worth $150k based on that market!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back