WANTED 65 Monaco bits and pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marian

Reaction score
Contact seller
Well, here I am again. This is what I am now needing. Steering wheel. Three spoke that fits only the Monaco of that year. Left back window regulator. Apparently, my spinning pronged dumahithcy is not good and window can only be raised by pulling up on the glass. Oh, and need radio antenna. Also need back truck lock with a key. Am I asking for to much? LOL

Don't know your budget but I have seen the steering wheel on Ebay if that helps. I have no extra window parts and only antenna is NOS which is for my car.

whats the steering wheel look like , i have a couple three bar types and your wind reg for your car is power or roll up ? and is it a door window or a quarter window ?

Sounds like a message to Murray Parks is in order. Got my rear reg. and parts from him.
Repop steering wheels are available in solid colors. I believe the 880 and Sport Fury use the same wheel as Monacos with different horn rings. The translucent wheels are hard to find in good shape.
<edit> After a quick search i could not find repops of "C" body wheels. Just "A" and "B" body 3 spokes. Any body know is those will fit "C"s?

Here is a pic of a 65 Monaco tan translucent wheel.
IMG_9233 copy.JPG

Last edited:
You wanna just make a road trip? Bring tools............ No good steering wheels though.

Don't limit your search to just 880 or Monaco. The translucent wheel was also optional on the Chryslers (mine has one)As far as I know it is the same as the Dodge wheel, just a different center cover and horn ring.

DSCF4440 (2).JPG

whats the steering wheel look like , i have a couple three bar types and your wind reg for your car is power or roll up ? and is it a door window or a quarter window ?
Here are some pics of steering wheel. I bought one a couple years ago. I was told it was for 65 Dodge Monaco...but it wasnt. So now I'm back looking for one. I'm looking for back quarter window regulator (left). Thanks for trying to help.

65 Monaco Steering Wheel (1 of 1).jpg

65 Monaco Steering Wheel (2 of 1).jpg

He is but he has like 1,500 cars, mostly C bodies so leave him a message and he'll get back to you.

Don't limit your search to just 880 or Monaco. The translucent wheel was also optional on the Chryslers (mine has one)As far as I know it is the same as the Dodge wheel, just a different center cover and horn ring.

View attachment 124486 .
Bryan, the Dodge wheels don't have the metal trim on the spokes where they are outside the horn ring. Not sure if that's a deluxe version wheel you showed though....

Bryan, the Dodge wheels don't have the metal trim on the spokes where they are outside the horn ring. Not sure if that's a deluxe version wheel you showed though....
But, they look like they will come off easily enough, plus, they look like they will match up with the dodge horn rim really nicely. Looking at the picture rapidtrans posted, it looks like they almost should have the little chrome pieces...:steering:

Your theory about the chrome bits on the deluxe translucent wheel only may be right right. I just copied this picture from 3_300s for sale post. His 66 300 with stock wheel doesn't have the chrome bits.

20170524_143513.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back