66 daily driver

I like what you did with the grill. I think the scoop takes away from the cars nice clean look.
Ive seen it look good on the same year of fury but it was color matched so idk what route I'm going to take probably going to hold off until I find another hood I can put on, this is pretty much the look I'm going for.

ebay218340.jpg

ebay218341.jpg

ebay218345.jpg

ebay218346.jpg

This is how I bought the car, most of the trim was missing. I've been able to find everything, but now I need to figure out how to mount them. Also being in SoCal, I've been told to try Hillco fastener in Garden Grove, but I'm guessing that I'll have to drill out the holes and find some universal clips. Do any of y'all have a radio to offer for sale too? We could meet up at the Fall Fling Oct 19th.

trim.jpg

door trim.jpg

fender trim.jpg

This is how I bought the car, most of the trim was missing. I've been able to find everything, but now I need to figure out how to mount them. Also being in SoCal, I've been told to try Hillco fastener in Garden Grove, but I'm guessing that I'll have to drill out the holes and find some universal clips. Do any of y'all have a radio to offer for sale too? We could meet up at the Fall Fling Oct 19th.

View attachment 685845

View attachment 685850

View attachment 685851
Yea I wouldnt know about mounting the trim when I bought mine I got lucky as my car had everything on it still. As far as radio or anything else you might need you should be able to find it at the swap meet at the fall fling. I'm planning on going so hopefully I'll see you there.

Yea I wouldnt know about mounting the trim when I bought mine I got lucky as my car had everything on it still. As far as radio or anything else you might need you should be able to find it at the swap meet at the fall fling. I'm planning on going so hopefully I'll see you there.
Right on, I'd love to see your ride personally. Mine's in the hospital fixing the stuff that I don't know how to do. Hopefully she'll be fixed up and ready over the next 10 days. I'm optimistic that I'll score some goodies there, I've been there a few times before. It's a great swap and show.

Right on, I'd love to see your ride personally. Mine's in the hospital fixing the stuff that I don't know how to do. Hopefully she'll be fixed up and ready over the next 10 days. I'm optimistic that I'll score some goodies there, I've been there a few times before. It's a great swap and show.
Yes sir sounds good man. What are your plans for the car? What engine do you have and are you planning to swap?or are you going to keep it stock?

Last edited:
Never been a fan of any type of hood scoop on these slab side c bodys...
However,,, I really like the photo taken at grill level with the scoop, looks good!

Never been a fan of any type of hood scoop on these slab side c bodys...
However,,, I really like the photo taken at grill level with the scoop, looks good!
Yea I tend to agree but I think the max wedge scoop is a good compliment to the body style when done correctly. I think the way to go is trying to match the color of scoop to the body I have a pretty good paint guy that just painted our roadrunner so I'm going to have to talk to him and see what options we have.

Yes sir sounds good man. What are your plans for the car? What engine do you have and are you planning to swap?or are you going to keep it stock?
318 poly. Right now she's at Carburator Land, the rebuilt 2bbl Carter wasn't running so smooth, and I have a 4 bbl intake, so yeah, that's happening. Electronic ignition, choke too. I'm going for more smiles per gallon.

318 poly. Right now she's at Carburator Land, the rebuilt 2bbl Carter wasn't running so smooth, and I have a 4 bbl intake, so yeah, that's happening. Electronic ignition, choke too. I'm going for more smiles per gallon.
That's right yea I'm still driving mine with the poly but I wanted a little more rumble so I'm rebuilding 360la to swap in, I wasn't really wanting to go big block as it's what I drive every day I think I'm getting like 14-16 mpg on the poly not to bad I think I should get the same out of the 360 going for a mild build try and keep it around 300-350hp.

Back