68 Monaco wagon

ajk1990

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

I can finally say I am a wagon owner! Grabbed this wagon last week. She is pretty clean some rust on lower quarters but overall good car.
She made a 300 plus mile journey home. Even with some sketchy breaks and a bad exhaust manifold.
Looking forward to fixing her up a bit and putting some more miles on her!

20240616_210440.jpg

20240613_173849.jpg

Hi - Welcome!

Where did you see this for sale? Very nice!

Another one that escaped us!

Please post a pic of the fender tag. What size tires?

Hi - Welcome!

I found it on FB marketplace. I had been in contact with the guy for like a month. I was worried I wasn't going to get to it before it was gone

Hi - Welcome!

Please post a pic of the fender tag. What size tires?
It's got 18s right now but I am changing to a 15x7 once I get some tires. That'd just what came with the car

20240614_092104.jpg

Yes it did! I had been following it for awhile. It’s gonna be nice. It was not honestly represented on eBay. The AC was supposedly blow cold……. It has issues.
Only passenger and rear windows work.
Passenger back door will not open.
Overall it is nice. Powder coated frame is nice. Lots of new stuff. I’m in Alabama so AC is a must have.

Yes it did! I had been following it for awhile. It’s gonna be nice. It was not honestly represented on eBay. The AC was supposedly blow cold……. It has issues.
Only passenger and rear windows work.
Passenger back door will not open.
Overall it is nice. Powder coated frame is nice. Lots of new stuff. I’m in Alabama so AC is a must have.
Well sucks to hear that! I kinda wondered if it was good as it they listed it.
Either way it's a cool looking car and I bet draws a lot of attention!

It really does. It’s really nice. He did a great job on the interior. Once I get the AC sorted and some more windows working I will move on to audio.
I also have a really nice old air cooled 911 but the Beach Wagon gets more looks!!!

It really does. It’s really nice. He did a great job on the interior. Once I get the AC sorted and some more windows working I will move on to audio.
I also have a really nice old air cooled 911 but the Beach Wagon gets more looks!!!
Thats awesome! My audio is still 1968 stock . I am just gonna do some bluetooth speakers and call it a day myself.
That 911 would be cool to see and. I understand, my wagon definitely draws the crowds

Back