70 Dodge Polara Staion Wagon, only 34,400 miles $2650 (Wausau)

Status
Not open for further replies.

commando1

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
http://wausau.craigslist.org/cto/3874871793.html

3tf3Fd3I15I35N25s6d6g1a0be4330ad91ae1.jpg

For sale is a 1970 Dodge polara station wagon, engine is a 318 with an automatic transmission. the car only has 34,400 original miles! I have changed the tranny fluid and filter, the engine oil and filter, changed the valve cover gaskets, rebuilt the carb., installed a rebuilt distributor with electronic ignition,also rebuilt the alternator and had the radiator gone through. The frame and floors are solid but does need some bodywork. the interior is in good shape. asking $2650.00 OBO please call 715-848-2five seven 3 if you would like to see the car.

A very nice wagon but I believe it'll need some of Nick's work to fix the undercarriage.

Wausau is in Wisconsin, Bob; funny name, reminds me of a barking pig.

This one has been for sale several months, obviously no takers. If it were me, I'd buy it and part it, so the monetary value makes no sense

Wausau is in Wisconsin, Bob; funny name, reminds me of a barking pig.

Lots of nice Indian named cities in Wisconsin........

Waukesha, Oconomowoc, Shawnao, Suamico, Ashwaubenon, Menomonee Falls, etc.....there's thousands of them in Wisconsin.

I've seen US residential areas that looked a lot more frightening.

Back in my E-body days we called it a K frame, but maybe that is something else entirely?

Yup, k-frame/k-member was not used on c body cars. A,B,E,R's, etc had K's. I use the term k-member when referring to the isolated portion of the stub on Hammerhead imperials as well. Whether its correct or not.....not sure. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back