73 dodge polara custom VIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you very much for that info. That is the most I have been able to find for years!!!

I just posted on the other thread about it.
The seats look great.
Stan posted pics from a red 2dr Polara, the car is living in the Netherlands and is for sale at a dealership. The ad has a bunch of photos more if someone wants to see them I can forward the link

Carsten

Post the link anyways, Carsten. I'd like to see more of it.

I never heard of it until now.

they are asking 12.900 Euros (around 16.900 $$).
It has a 400ci engine, 47k miles, unrestored, original paint.
It is since more then 3 years at their place.

Black vinyl top over red and then a white interior is one color too many for my taste at least.

Look at that...... I love the 73's. What happened to the 72's? They Look like the front end fell off the front

I like the 72s even though I don't think they are (really) nice. To me the body coloured area between the grill and the headlights disturbs on the 73s

I'd love to have one of each, maybe even two of each. Many guys like the 72's over the other years, I think its the worse of the five year fuselage design.

Just got back from spring carlisle- what great weather. Talked with some wheelcover people and they have never seen the wheel I am talking about. One guy remembers it but has never found or sold one. I get the feeling this will be an endless search. I could always put a set of roadwheels on but really want to keep it original. I need to extend my search- never know I may get lucky

Good chances for the rarest-part-on-a-C-body award together with Bob's weatherstripping.

I could always put a set of roadwheels on but really want to keep it original. I need to extend my search- never know I may get lucky
Yes, never stop searching for those wheel covers. It's 99% of the fun in this hobby.
I could never own a 99.9 point #1 B-J car. I'd be bored to death with it.

You are right. I do enjoy the challenge of the search. I have found c body parts I never thought I would ever find so I will keep positive.

Just got back from spring carlisle- what great weather. Talked with some wheelcover people and they have never seen the wheel I am talking about. One guy remembers it but has never found or sold one. I get the feeling this will be an endless search. I could always put a set of roadwheels on but really want to keep it original. I need to extend my search- never know I may get lucky

I was there searching for you on Friday..... The ACN will be your best bet at finding them at a swap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back