For Sale 73 NYB Coupe in "Triple-Black"

Status
Not open for further replies.

IwannaImp

Reaction score
Contact seller
In Lakeland the price would be 22,500!

I can honestly say I have not seen a '73 NYB Coupe listed, ever. So the price may not be that unreasonable....

1973 Chrysler New Yorker Brougham In Hopedale MA - MILFORD AUTO SALES INC

820326634.jpg

Nice car. Lets see some more :)

Seller Description - $12,500. 88K Miles

1973 Chrysler New Yorker Brougham Coupe, Sold new in Virginia. This stunning triple black, early 70's Chrysler is a true 2 owner car. The original owner cared for his baby for over 43 years..

With 88k original miles it remains completely original.. This New Yorker is rust free and still retains 100% of its original jet black paint.. Equipped with the infamous 440 Ci "RB" engine coupled to a 727 Torqueflight transmission. A brand new dual exhaust

The original owner ordered this New Yorker with about every available option, We found the build sheet under the rear seat.. Options include: A/C, Power steering, Power disc brakes, Power antenna, Power windows, Power trunk, Power locks, 6 way power seat, Tilt wheel, Telescopic wheel, Cruise control, Rear defogger, Am/Fm/8 Track, Low fuel light, Cold light, Remote mirror, Vinyl roof, Side marker lights, Rally wheels, Tinted glass, Working clock, Fender skirts, Bumper guards and more..

This wonderful big body Chrysler sits on 4 factory rally wheels w/ brand new radial tires.. The original spare tire and jack are still in the trunk, This awesome car runs and drives perfect.. Title shows actual miles

1.jpg

2.jpg

7.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

Oh my...

88k is obviously low miles for a 44 y/o car, but it's also not "parked in a garage and forgotten". It's a fair amount of use whether it came in the first few years or 2,000 miles annually (which I doubt).

Would love to know the maintenace history for it to be so well preserved, not so much because I have doubts about that particular car, but more because I am of a school of thought that doesn't treat cars as if they are paper mache'. They are machinery and any competently desiged machine should have an indefinate life with good maintenance.

...oh, and the white-letters have to go.

Last edited:
Not my era, not my price range but I gotta say, couple of small switcheroo items and that's one **** hot machine.

If he had checked off a hole in the roof I'd be on the phone. Someones going to get a sharp ride!

The car has a Beautiful color Combo but a not so Beautiful front end.

I would still like to own it though.

The Nova style exhaust tips and RWLs would have to go. Otherwise, she's a looker.

been thinking about this damn car all morning. cant get it out of my head...

must......resist.....

to be honest, if this New Yorker had hide-away headlights, I would have already contacted my friend in Taxachusetts to have a gander for me...
*sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back