For Sale 73 NYB Coupe in "Triple-Black"

Status
Not open for further replies.
For as many relists as Lash does, and the amount of time he has to sit on some of the cars, I'd agree with 4x.

I agree it's a stunning car, but the FCBO 3 isn't my situation on this one. It's not my kinda car, so it would need to be dirt-cheap for me to consider it -- and then it would get resold in a year or so (with factory wheelcovers) when I wanted something different.

And if I were a millionaire, which removes the 3 reasons, I still wouldn't buy it. In that scenario it would simply sit in storage and I'd drive other cars instead, so I would let somebody else buy it. Even Lash... :eek:

UPDATE!

they took a deposit on the car this morning and it is headed to the Netherlands. :(

I guess I should have sent my buddy out yesterday and not today. damn.

UPDATE!

they took a deposit on the car this morning and it is headed to the Netherlands. :(

I guess I should have sent my buddy out yesterday and not today. damn.
If you really wanted it... you should have jumped hard and landed with your wallet open... sorry, too good looking to last long...

This past week, I tripped across a very nice DeSoto that would have appealed to a few members here. Rather than post it, I simply forwarded the link to those I thought should see it.

There are too many cases where the irrationally exuberant are too eager to go, "Ooh, ooh, look what I found!!!!!"

optimized-ooh.jpg

Ooh ooh.

This past week, I tripped across a very nice DeSoto that would have appealed to a few members here. Rather than post it, I simply forwarded the link to those I thought should see it.

There are too many cases where the irrationally exuberant are too eager to go, "Ooh, ooh, look what I found!!!!!"
What's up, the Desoto didn't have power vents?:poke:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back