For Sale 73 NYB Coupe in "Triple-Black"

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's up, the Desoto didn't have power vents?:poke:
I got other cars on my search list with your name on them.
I don't forget anybody.
My Car Discovery of the Day Newsletter informs my mailing list with only the perfect matches. You can trust CDotD Newsletter ® as your source...
And yes, definitely no P. V.

And as I've said before, when I go to sell a car I'll pitch it here like I'm considering buying it (and 'the seller' will give me lots of quality photos:D ), so somebody here can snatch it out from under me... And Stan, if you can work up one of your witty comments, I'll get full asking price.

That sounds like a guarantee!
Coincidentally, I made a semi-related comment in another thread, see if you can find it. (since you're obviously sitting doing nothing on the 'net)

The black NYer was only a few weeks ago for sale on craigslist. It was offered for $6800 and sold in just 1-2 days though. I came too late as well on that.

The black NYer was only a few weeks ago for sale on craigslist. It was offered for $6800 and sold in just 1-2 days though. I came too late as well on that.

the car in this thread ..was on craigslist recently at $6,800?

if so, (1) guess we missed it here, and (2) it looks like someone may have profited handsomely on this latest transaction (fine by me .. just how it turned out I guess :)) depending on their acquisition/refurbiisment investment.

apparently...overseas though. a bit of a different market. in general, they are willing to pay up money

I got other cars on my search list with your name on them.
I don't forget anybody.
My Car Discovery of the Day Newsletter informs my mailing list with only the perfect matches. You can trust CDotD Newsletter ® as your source...
And yes, definitely no P. V.

You already have me on the list for that 66 Hemi Belvedere sedan, have you ? If too costly I'll settle for a Borgward Isabella Station wagon.:D

You already have me on the list for that 66 Hemi Belvedere sedan, have you ? If too costly I'll settle for a Borgward Isabella Station wagon.:D
I'll add that to the file.
We'll notify you as soon as one becomes available. :p
Automatic or 4 speed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back