Another V-code Fury surfaces.

I have the car up on jacks stands right now commando, I will get some floor pics for you and the shifter set up. The floor was cut kinda crude at some point in its life. I will get some eng bay pics for you as well. The guy I got it from had swapped the steering column from a couple diff cars so it looks like it should with a manual on the floor. He said that was pretty tough to find the right stuff for. I have heard its a pretty rare car, wonder how many were made in this ones orig setup?

I don't think I have ever heard of any BB 3 speed floor shifter in a Fuselage before.
That's why I'm interested.
I'm writing a book.

Very cool! Well I will try to get some pics tonight for you of those areas you asked about.

Lol, well maybe you should write one! Its cool you're interested and hope I can help you out with some pics.

Any new info on the 6bbl GT?, that's what this post is about, correct?

Yeah this B7 car has been well known for quite some time. The owner Dave has a few MoPaRs and is well known in Ontario. A really nice Mopar family. I bought my old Sport Fury GT clone from one of his sons a few years back.

Dave was hoping to have it done this year but hopefully it will be done early next year?

There were rumors that the original engine was still kicking around the Buffalo area. It would be nice to reunite it with the car. Apparently the car spent some time at Lancaster Dragway.

Dave

Yeah this B7 car has been well known for quite some time. The owner Dave has a few MoPaRs and is well known in Ontario. A really nice Mopar family. I bought my old Sport Fury GT clone from one of his sons a few years back.

Dave was hoping to have it done this year but hopefully it will be done early next year?

There were rumors that the original engine was still kicking around the Buffalo area. It would be nice to reunite it with the car. Apparently the car spent some time at Lancaster Dragway.

Dave
Okay Dave lets see if I can get this right, we here at FCBO thought maybe it belonged to Dave but someone suggested he may buy it up but he is currently liquidating his stock so he isnt the owner. But the owners name is Dave right? :p

I knew an idiot named Frank who destroyed one of these in 1984. He wouldn't sell it - pulled the 440 and Torqueflite, and jammed it in a rusty Dart; I could have killed him - he responded "It'll never be worth anything."

Okay Dave lets see if I can get this right, we here at FCBO thought maybe it belonged to Dave but someone suggested he may buy it up but he is currently liquidating his stock so he isnt the owner. But the owners name is Dave right? :p

Dave Wheeler is the owner of the B7 car. He bought it in Buffalo NY, years ago....say 20 or so at least. As far as I know it has never been for sale or has he ever considered selling it. Every time I see him I always ask how the car is coming along. Not sure if this answers your question.

Dave

Dave Wheeler is the owner of the B7 car. He bought it in Buffalo NY, years ago....say 20 or so at least. As far as I know it has never been for sale or has he ever considered selling it. Every time I see him I always ask how the car is coming along. Not sure if this answers your question.

Dave
It's a tongue in cheek question cos we have a guy on this site who has been here many years called Dave who owned a couple of 6pac cars and i thought it funny another one should show up owned by a guy called Dave, plus you being called Dave was just icing on the cake ;)

I knew an idiot named Frank who destroyed one of these in 1984. He wouldn't sell it - pulled the 440 and Torqueflite, and jammed it in a rusty Dart; I could have killed him - he responded "It'll never be worth anything."
Hind sight is always 20-20. That's why I'm not letting my mine go no matter what.

You have a V-code too Gary?:poke:

Hind sight is always 20-20. That's why I'm not letting my mine go no matter what.
Conversely, there's the delusional who say, I'm gonna fix it up someday.

Posted via Topify on Android

It's a tongue in cheek question cos we have a guy on this site who has been here many years called Dave who owned a couple of 6pac cars and i thought it funny another one should show up owned by a guy called Dave, plus you being called Dave was just icing on the cake ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oUfqJx-v0w

Brings back memories....

Back