Any guesses???

furyus 67

Reaction score
There's this old auto parts store a few miles from me called arrow automotive. The place opened in 1961 and is still on almost original condition. They've got a service counter full of manuals and catalogs, no computers.....I love it. Anyway I walked in the other day to get a distributor and Jerry's says "hey! I've got something for ya". He tells me it came out of a Mopar and he's not sure which one. So me being the junk collector I am, I took it. Anyways.. yous guys have a clue as to what it's for?
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I knew I could count on you Dave!! I figured it's worth a shot. The cumulative knowledge on this forum has no runner up!! At least not on my browser!

There's this old auto parts store a few miles from me called arrow automotive. The place opened in 1961 and is still on almost original condition. They've got a service counter full of manuals and catalogs, no computers.....I love it. Anyway I walked in the other day to get a distributor and Jerry's says "hey! I've got something for ya". He tells me it came out of a Mopar and he's not sure which one. So me being the junk collector I am, I took it. Anyways.. yous guys have a clue as to what it's for?View attachment 87085View attachment 87086View attachment 87087
I think I have seen this somewhere and I have a vague memory it being a rear seat headrest, I will mull it over.

Google "vintage accessory headrest" images. I can't grab one of the pics because I'm on my phone.

You must have a different, slightly more disturbing, version of google than I do.

Back