Battery Central Mall

The_Eagles’_Nest

Reaction score
I ordered a red top battery for my Imperial in November/December 2023. I was told in March that production would start up in April. Anyone else have this issue? I am hoping this battery shows up before Carlisle.

And significance to the "red top battery"? I know that at one time in the early 1980s, Mopar Parts had a Ramcharger battery that was red on top with opaque clear sides, but that was an aftermarket-only situation.

Just curious,
CBODY67

I have never had trouble with Wayne before. I ordered the yellow top batter for my Fury and it showed up in a week.

I emailed him but have heard nothing.

Turbostart has been promising the 27's will be here any time now for the last 3 years...

I ordered a red top battery for my Imperial in November/December 2023. I was told in March that production would start up in April. Anyone else have this issue? I am hoping this battery shows up before Carlisle.
Good luck... terrible Customer Service and Warranty support. I had trouble with one battery from them, AFTER I had brought four of them....NO HELP AT ALL!!!
I wouldn't buy anything from them any more!
BK
PS : check the CCA's....not enough for a big block Mopar!!

Good luck... terrible Customer Service and Warranty support. I had trouble with one battery from them, AFTER I had brought four of them....NO HELP AT ALL!!!
I wouldn't buy anything from them any more!
BK
PS : check the CCA's....not enough for a big block Mopar!!
Well I never had any trouble with the battery in a 69 Charger with a 440. It started up every time with it. I will agree Wayne is not responsive. I will keep bugging him.

Back