WANTED Brake Pads for a 1967 Chrysler New Yorker with Budd 4 piston calipers

Molepar28,
I have been the only one / outfit who has had those Brake Pads for the last quarter of a century !!!

If you have privileges to P.M. me, P.M. me, as per forum rules….
Being a Newbie, you may not be able to, and if not, let me know here, and I will P.M. you..
Craig….

Trying to find brake pads for the front disc brakes on my '67 New Yorker. I'm guessing '67 Imperial pads are not the same. Please help!
Imperial pads would be the same...the Imperial difference was in the hub...caliper, pads, rotors- all identical.

Imperial pads would be the same...the Imperial difference was in the hub...caliper, pads, rotors- all identical.

Except for the bolt circle on the hub and rotor

Interesting. That makes sense. I'm sure Craig has NOS pads, which are way better than anything you can get these days. I was also wondering about getting new brake material on existing pad backings. I remember the ricer race guys in San Francisco in the 90s would bring their clutches to this old guy who had a shop in a back alley south of Market Street. No lights on in the shop, and a half an inch of brake dust on everything in the shop.

Not only do I have five (5) Last sets of *** N.O.S. *** Asbestos --- which is 50 times better than the Chineseum garbage of today --- on this particular Brake Pad ---
There is -- N O -- Chineseum or anything , period.....

There is one guy in your state that says if you have " Cores " --- he will put some lining on them --- at over $ 200 a set --- plus shipping out and shipping back......

And, whomever he is, I am sure he would be under the watchful eye of the E P A --- who will close his outfit , if he uses Asbestos currently.....

1 : 35 in the morning, and I just finished an invoice, for an entire Front End being picked up tomorrow.....

Talk to you tomorrow --- actually later today --- Craig.....

Except for the bolt circle on the hub and rotor
Rotor is the same...the Hub bolt circle is the difference, but the rotor bolt circle is the same...in other words, you can take a rotor from a Chrysler, unbolt it from the Chrysler 5x 4.5 hub and bolt it to an Imperial 5x5 hub and it will fit.

Rotor is the same...the Hub bolt circle is the difference, but the rotor bolt circle is the same...in other words, you can take a rotor from a Chrysler, unbolt it from the Chrysler 5x 4.5 hub and bolt it to an Imperial 5x5 hub and it will fit.
I disagree. There are 5 holes in the hub and 5 holes in the rotor, the wheel studs go through both pieces and are swedged and hold them both together as one piece.

A hub and rotor with dofferent bolt circles cannot possibly fit together.

7347B110-CC3F-4AEE-B8F5-C4ABF7674F3F.jpeg

1616A6FF-CCEC-46C0-A126-D10A9E37DA60.jpeg

I disagree. There are 5 holes in the hub and 5 holes in the rotor, the wheel studs go through both pieces and are swedged and hold them both together as one piece.

A hub and rotor with dofferent bolt circles cannot possibly fit together.

View attachment 678216

View attachment 678217
Not on these. The rotor attaches to the hub with separate hex bolts and the hub has the wheel studs.

Back