For Sale C Body HP B Manifolds $250/set

bajajoaquin

Reaction score
Contact seller
I haven't been around since I sold my '67 Imperial a while back, and I came across these when I cleaned out my workshop today.

A set of HP C-Body exhaust manifolds. They are apparently for a B engine. $250 plus shipping.

Located in San Diego, CA. You can pick up for free, or I'll ship and you can pay actual shipping cost. DM me your ZIP and I'll reply with shipping price.

HP man 1.jpg

HP man 2.jpg

HP man 3.jpg

HP man 4.jpg

HP man 5.jpg

HP man 6.jpg

Last edited:
Are the manifolds for an RB block? What year are they for? 67?
I bought them for my '67 Imperial with a 440. I don't remember now all the casting number applications, but I bought them to fit my car. I don't know the other fitments. It's been a while since I looked at this stuff, but my understanding is that the Imperial had the same engine bay as the other C-bodies of the era, but had 3" more in the cowl era.

Edited to add: according to Matt, they are for a B Engine. Sorry to all for the mistake.

Last edited:
Those are B engine and wouldn’t have worked on the 440 in a ‘67 Imp. In fact neither would RB C-body HP manifolds. I’ve determined that the B-body HP manifolds would work though.

Those are B engine and wouldn’t have worked on the 440 in a ‘67 Imp. In fact neither would RB C-body HP manifolds. I’ve determined that the B-body HP manifolds would work though.
Thanks for the info. I’ll update the listing.
So would they work on 68 300 with 440?
It looks like not, sorry.

Back