Carter AFB running too rich, but only on one side!

UPDATE: Ok Commando1 .....so i actually **** with it a little more lol. sorry. Took out the Venturies and opened up the Idle pipe jet (i read somwhere that even Edelbrock recommends that for some Chrysler engines). That gave me the ability to turn the idle screwes in a lot and pull 18" HG Vacuum. The Idle screwes finally react how they should too. I didnt test drive it yet but i hope that got rid of the off idle hesitation/stalling.

18"!!!
Damn. That should suck the innards out of the PB booster. LOL!!!
Good job. Glad you didn't listen to me (wink-wink).

This is an old thread, but my Fury died going around a corner and I'm stuck in a parking lot. Assuming it is from fuel spilling as described above, is there a trick for restarting it?

Puta holley on it or fuel injection lol. Honestly, you probably gotta take out the plugs and dry them. Or try pushing the pedal to the floor as you start it. Its just like a flooded engine...

Puta holley on it or fuel injection lol. Honestly, you probably gotta take out the plugs and dry them. Or try pushing the pedal to the floor as you start it. Its just like a flooded engine...
Thanks, but it turned out to be something else.

Back