Chevys I Like

67-Fury

Reaction score
I love Exners but mid, Late 50s GMs are high on my favorites list to. I really like These Apache trucks but my god they must of been pulled out of the Ocean. I dont even know why the Guy bought these. For the frames maybe.

received_1318876221473289.jpeg
received_1318876204806624.jpeg

I dont even know why the Guy bought these.
Those pickups look like they were inherited with a plot of real estate. I've never owned a GM product (yet); but my preference goes to MY 1968, and the Impala specifically. Honorable mention goes to early C3 Corvettes.
1968Chev.jpg

If you like those Chevy trucks, you might like this 64 Pontiac Catalina Safari nine passenger wagon too. Its an original unrestored California car with a really cool patina.
pontiac beach 2.jpg
pontiac beach.jpg

If you like those Chevy trucks, you might like this 64 Pontiac Catalina Safari nine passenger wagon too. Its an original unrestored California car with a really cool patina.

Looks like some nice interior parts left and there's some good chrome on that front bumper ... might buff out

I love Exners but mid, Late 50s GMs are high on my favorites list to. I really like These Apache trucks but my god they must of been pulled out of the Ocean. I dont even know why the Guy bought these. For the frames maybe.

View attachment 84324 View attachment 84325

Must be some inherent issue with the pass doors on those Apaches

Nice....winner. Nothing beats nature.

How is that interior even possible? Has to be photo shopped.

The only thing I would hate more than wearing a "Bowtie" would be driving one!
Oh wait... I do drive one, my Snapon truck........ And I hate it!

How is that interior even possible? Has to be photo shopped.

Actually don't believe its photo shopped. When the pictures turned up on a station wagon forum a while back, one of the members recognized the stretch of beach. With a little research he found out that the Pontiac wagon had been abandoned on the beach in the early to mid 70's and no one had bothered to tow it away. After a while it became buried in the sand and forgotten. A few years ago there was a storm that washed away alot of sand and again left the car exposed. The vinyl upholstery wasn't exposed to the sun for years.

Back