Dodge big trucks

00-1-1.jpg

57 was a cool look , i've got to get pics of a friend 57 cabover he's doing . i gave him some 57 d500 doors with the truck mirror frames on them , from a 57 d500 i parted out , someone put a 392 58ny up to the 5 n a two r/e . thats done but the 5psd . parts go don't they . that truck would have been saved today . it was a driver .

1980.jpg

Dad's '46
This was the first vehicle that I drove. When I was 8-9 years old Dad would have me drive it from the yard to the fields hauling seed beans; not on the road and under 10 mph.

1981 (7).jpg

Dad's '47 Dodge, my hay burner.

Last edited:
My friend sold his 1969 CHP Polara (unrestored) to help get this truck, he is well into the restoration.
1968 D-700 as he received it...
002.jpg

The actual truck earlier in it's life...
000.jpg

I need to get some current pictures, cab is done, engine and the frame from the bed forward along with the front suspension.

Alan

I'm startin to like these old Power Wagons. this model doesnt seem to be suitable as a DD .. but I still like it.

00-2-1-1.jpg
00-2-1-2.jpg

Last one of these from me .... I gotta say though, I rained on my own parade a bit. I didn't know selling prices -- even the projects are makin' my nose bleed :)

lets not derail this fine thread with a bunch a price talk, but if you didnt know (like me)
:Dodge Power Wagon Trucks for Sale

Man, i do like 'em though .. aptly named, with a look and capability to match :). Great trucks! I don't see 'em much around here .. hence my fascination I guess.

00-2-3.jpg
00-2-4.jpg

Back