Headers for 360la

bigfury3

Reaction score
So I'm going to be swapping a 360la into my 66 furyIII and as far as I can find Schumacher is the only place that has headers that are supposed to fit cbodys but they are kind of pricey. I was thinking of getting block hugger short headers I'm sure they'd fit and they are quite a bit cheaper. I was wondering if any of you guys had gone that route Im sure you get what you pay for just wanted to see if any of you guys had any input.

Screenshot_20241003-111319.png

Screenshot_20241003-111407.png

The block-huggers might hug the block and bolt-up to the cyl head, BUT will they clear the steering box and linkage? THAT is probably the reason the Schumachers are expensive?

Look in the website catalog for the block huggers and look at THEIR application list, for good measure. Checking price, too.

Just some thoughts,
CBODY67

The block-huggers might hug the block and bolt-up to the cyl head, BUT will they clear the steering box and linkage? THAT is probably the reason the Schumachers are expensive?

Look in the website catalog for the block huggers and look at THEIR application list, for good measure. Checking price, too.

Just some thoughts,
CBODY67
I know it's hard to say if they will clear or not my grandpa seems to think they will clear the power steering but yea idk wanted to see if anyone else tried it first before I choose what to buy.

Back