Headers. Why?

Great, now I gotta do it. The Polara was suppose to be a driver, but now you pushed me over the edge. Thanks for the incentive, although it will be a while before I get there. 10's sounds good.

I would like to see that.

What is your ET now?

It would only be three, after a few years he wouldnt be able to stand himself and leave

Self Ban?

banplease.gif

banplease.gif

I agree , you need an engine that can put out a lot of power in order to see a difference. Now headers on a Hemi? The originals came to life big time. The Hookers are good on my modified 440, as the engine test at a reputable place In Kearney Nebr Came in at 474 Horses on the Dyno, at 5200 or so, with the Hookers. It Probably wouldn't with the stock HP manifolds. I may lose some, but,,, I see it like my Buddy who raced Z-1 900 Kawasakis in the day,(1975) and had a Vetter fairing on the bike. He said Yea some power loss, but," it is like picking the pockets of a Millionaire"!

HA HA

Bottom line manifolds are boring and I would race any c body at any Mopar event, racing anything is better than watching. Cut good consistent lights in a slow car like a formal and you will make it deep in the rounds maybe even get your entry back, all the while driving a body owners with traction problems nuts, now what is not to love about that.

Back