Hello from Germany

I could have kept it, but the salvage value would have been subtracted. Besides that i am not capable of doing a full restauration, it would also been uneconomic (Even more than this hobby already is :D )

Last edited:
Last weekend my new rear bumper finally arrived after 2 Month. Big thanks to @bigmoparjeff
Only one day later, i was able to pick up my favorite Wheels that i always wanted to have. A set of Road Wheels.
It was a good weekend :D

IMG_6358.jpg

IMG_6353.jpg

Got my front bench renewed with the original Vinyl from smsautofabrics.com
I wanted it to look like stock and it worked out pretty good imo.
IMG_6395.jpg
IMG_6493.jpg

So i took the Monaco for a ride today with all the new parts (NOS rear bumper, Road Wheels and bench)

IMG_6502.jpegIMG_6503.jpegIMG_6505.jpegIMG_6507.jpeg

IMG_6509.jpeg

Your car is beautiful, i am glad you got the parts together. My brother-in-law and his family are fron near Dusseldorf, they emigrated here from Germany in the 1950s. i have always wanted to visit the country. Glad you are here, welcome to the forum....

Honestly, i have to say... it's rare even here to see a Monaco with original paint and wheels in that kind of condition. You are a lucky individual..... i am very glad you are preserving this car.

Thank you very much.
In fact, i´m just 20 miles from dusseldorf and planning a trip there for tomorrow together with my son. We are going to visit an public collection of classic and supercars.

Back