Holley Sniper II or 4BBL Carb Upgrade?

Please keep us updated as you work through your upgrade, whichever route you go. Photos would be nice, too.

Some photos of mine if you want to see the Holley parts and TTI headers/exhaust and some other details:

[/URL]
Moses Sandals!!!!!! I just looked at your car! CLEAN and NICE!!! Mine is a true survivor and has some weight reduction issues in all the typical problem areas. I just tell people those holes are for drifting...(I watch a lot of VGG and TG/GT so that's where some of my humor/attempted humor comes from)
I'll post some current pictures to give y'all an ideal of what I'm starting with. Again, this is my first car and I still have it. Not many people my age can say they still have their first car.

Know a guy who's got an AVS2 carb on his. Have driven and ridden in it quite a few times now. It really is the closest thing to full-on fuel injection if you want to keep it carbed. Throttle response is wonderful.
I've got an AVS2 sitting in my room waiting to get bolted onto my 383, I'd normally go fuel injection but the cost of the whole shebang down here in Australia is ridiculous. You guys across the pond get everything so cheap...

Back