I know you hate us derby guys, but....

I'll say it again....

I do not like to see reasonably good C-Bodies smashed. But if it a total rusted out **** box.....who cares.

I'm just happy that the derby guys offer the parts to us. Just in case you don't know....there is nobody making replacement parts for Formal's so the only place you can get any interior or body parts are from a donor car.

Three and a half years old

ZOMBIE_THREAD_BACK.jpg

Duncan, he's letting them off easy. Ask him how he feels about car drivers.

Oh well now, that's a totally different story! :elmer: I think all left-laners should be shoved off into the meridian and left there as examples for the next one who is so dumb and inconsiderate!!!

Now back to our feature! :popcorn:

I have met and worked with 3 derby guys so far in my life. Liked every one of them - very reasonable about taking off parts and making them available at low prices, letting me know of cars that I might be interested in buying when they see one, and don't wreck good cars. I don't know what the hate is all about or why yet from my experience, or maybe I have just been lucky. I have bought some killer cars from them that I would otherwise not own, and at rock bottom prices. They really keep me in mind when they see something. Super guys.

Back