June 24th, 2023 - 7th Annual C Body Show at Volo

Four ? Years ago it was hot at volo, then 3 years of rain? Hot is definitely better

Here's a more specific list of parts (1965-1966 Chrysler, 1967-1968 Chrysler, 1966 Plymouth Fury) available for the c-bodies that I can deliver to the c-body show (or Carlisle). PM me with your interests and I'll get more details/photo/price. 1960-62 Chrysler and 1956/1959 DeSoto parts are also available, but I'll let people PM me with specific requests for those since this isn't really the audience.

1965-1966 Chrysler
-1965 hood with trim/letters, gold in color
-1965 trunk with trim/lock, gold in color
-Pair New Yorker fenderskirts - the skirts themselves are rusty and probably not something you'd want to use, but it has the New Yorker trim on them.
-Many 1965-1966 exterior moldings (50+ pieces in total)
-Diecast behind bumper corners
-Exterior door handles
-1965 interior armrests, 2 door
-I am pretty sure I have a pair of 1965 taillights (lens and surround)
-1966 New Yorker chrome taillight surround - I think it's NOS if I recall correctly.
-Possibly a radiator (used, untested) - I would have to check the numbers for exact application
-Possibly a single snorkel air cleaner (I would have to confirm that I have one and that the style matches)
-1965 headlight covers
-1965 300 grill assembly with headlight covers
-Formed rear package tray for a 2 door hardtop - this is technically off of a 300
-1965 300 & New Yorker gas filler cover
-Remote driver's rear view mirror
-Interior rear view mirror
-Pair of sail panel dome lights for a 2 door

1967-1968 Chrysler
-Gas tank w/straps, sending units, & bolts
-Torsion bars (for suspension)
-Arm rests, front & rear, 2 door
-Sunvisors
-Axle shafts
-1968 Newport hubcaps
-1967 New Yorker hubcaps
-1967 Newport hubcaps
-Set 1967 New Yorker front body caps & parking lights
-1968 Chrysler trunk lid
-Upper bucket seat skin (black)
-1967 back-up lenses
-Pair 1968 Newport taillight assemblies
-Pair 1968 rear body caps
-Pair 1967 Newport taillight assemblies w/body caps
-Gauge clusters
-Map light assembly
-Headlight/fan/wiper switches
-Heater pushbutton assemblies
-Pair 1967 New Yorker front drums
-Hood torsion bars
-Wiper arms
-2-door door linkage
-Misc. screws/clips
-Spare tire jack
-1968 black steering wheel
-Blue steering wheel
-1968 side marker lights (front & rear, square)
-2 door interior trim
-1968 rear tail lamp panel surround trim
-"Newport" emblems
-1968 Newport grille w/headlight chrome rings
-Interior rear view mirrors
-Interior rear dome lamps
-Battery tray
-License plate bracket
-Power brake booster w/master cylinder (used)
-Brake pedal & arm assembly
-Trunk hinges
-2 bbl intake
-2 bbl carburetors
-Horn switches
-Vacuum diaphrams for heater box
-Wiring harness
-Set exhaust manifolds
-Hood latch panel behind grille
-1968 Newport rear panel crown medallions
-Key/lock set
-Heater box (uncracked) w/heater core & fan - $75
-Misc. convertible parts
-Misc. wiper parts
-Radio surrounds
-Glovebox door
-Gauge surround
-Ashtray?
-Headliners

1966 Plymouth Fury
-Red steering wheel
-Front turn signal lens
-Left outer taillight housing & lens (1 has broken lens)
-Trunk lid - gold in color, has a Fury III emblem and trunk lock
-Left headlight surround - $35
-Right headlight surround - $35
-Grille w/Fury III emblem
-Rear bumper guards
-Set of trim below windshield exterior stainless
-Fury III emblems for front fenders
-Left (driver's fender) long straight stainless trim
-Right (passenger fender) longer straight stainless trim
-Rear quarter trim, 4 door
-Set, right (passenger) rear quarter trim, 2 door, both long and short piece
-Set interior windshield pillar trim long
-Set interior windshield pillar trim short
-Fury III interior door panel emblems
-Right exterior windshield post trim stainless
-Interior across top of windshield long piece
-Speedometer - $65
-Inside rear view mirror
-Rear deck blower motor & duct
-Front dash speaker with grille
-Heater control panel
-Door lock cylinder (no key)
-Gauge set left of speedometer - temp/alt/fuel
-Temp gauge
-Headlight switch
-Radios - faces are the same, different bodies
-Hood (has rust on backside) w/letters & latch - hood lip trim is sold
-Rear bumper
-Remote (driver's side) exterior mirror
-Pair 2 door dome lights with backings and surrounds

@sixpkrt do I need to notify you if my dad decides to bring a car as well? I am guessing it will be a last minute decision for him and also depend on the weather. The head count would remain the same as what I RSVP'd for.

@Fireflite56 and to anyone else planning to bring "already purchased", or "agreed to purchase parts" to the show to finalize a transaction would be alright. But a parts list the size you have posted worries me.
I want to make sure everyone is clear that if you get a huge request for parts, you have made available for sale to the C Body Show attendees, that couldn't fit in the trunk of your car, I suggest you get a trailer and park it somewhere off-site, and not on the Volo Museum property.
Volo Auto Museum has made it clear to me they will not allow this show to turn into a swap meet.

As for A/B/E Mopars and/or trucks wanting to come to the show, I don't want this event to turn into anything other than a C Body Show.
Volo Auto Museum is promoting our show on their website as a "C Body Show".
Last year I had 2 guys that wanted to bring their Cuda's to the show, and I politely reminded them the show for them was the following day in Fox Lake.
They got the hint.

I'm a one-man show, organizing this event every year and I don't want to see it turned into anything other than what I have planned for our C Body enthusiasts.

@Fireflite56 and to anyone else planning to bring "already purchased", or "agreed to purchase parts" to the show to finalize a transaction would be alright. But a parts list the size you have posted worries me.
I want to make sure everyone is clear that if you get a huge request for parts, you have made available for sale to the C Body Show attendees, that couldn't fit in the trunk of your car, I suggest you get a trailer and park it somewhere off-site, and not on the Volo Museum property.
Volo Auto Museum has made it clear to me they will not allow this show to turn into a swap meet.

As for A/B/E Mopars and/or trucks wanting to come to the show, I don't want this event to turn into anything other than a C Body Show.
Volo Auto Museum is promoting our show on their website as a "C Body Show".
Last year I had 2 guys that wanted to bring their Cuda's to the show, and I politely reminded them the show for them was the following day in Fox Lake.
They got the hint.

I'm a one-man show, organizing this event every year and I don't want to see it turned into anything other than what I have planned for our C Body enthusiasts.
Understood regarding parts. So far, I only have had one person contact me so I don't anticipate bringing much, if any, quantity of parts. I just wanted to show what I had available rather than an open-ended post, plus with scammers and shipping costs these days, face-to-face transactions are more appealing than ever. There are no plans to bring a boatload of parts and turn it into a swap meet.

Also understood regarding it being a c-body show. My '59 DeSoto was approved by you to attend since it's still a full-size Mopar and if my dad brings a car, it also would be a DeSoto. I just wanted to make sure that having an unexpected car turn up wasn't going to be an issue. We appreciate the effort you put into the show and respect the intention of keeping it specific to c-bodies - they certainly don't get enough recognition at most other shows.

I'll be happy to step into the main parking lot to see the hemi charger if need be :thumbsup:

These will fit in my trunk and would love them to be prepurchased.
Nothing about them is perfect - go look at the for sale ad I posted if you're interested.

PXL_20230619_182845255.jpg

I just wanted to make sure that having an unexpected car turn up wasn't going to be an issue.
Your DeSoto & your dads are welcome to attend. I look forward to seeing all the cars in our class of "big Mopars".
Besides with you and your dad now both coming, you should be able to fit a lot of parts in the trunks.:thumbsup:

Flipping the script here, would anyone who's coming to Volo have these parts to sell? I need two of each to reinstall the skirts on my 73 New Yorker Brougham.

#21 - 3505509 plastic mounting bracket
#22 - 6028934 thumb screw

dscn7272-jpg.jpg

Last edited:
getting ready for road trip, looks like s,,t but will do the job, my "zip tie moment" It's only temp for the trip

DSC07448.JPG

DSC07449.JPG

DSC07450.JPG

Last edited:
Hope you guys have a great time.
Since in the last 3 weeks I logged 3,500 in my pickup I am not quite ready to do another 1,600 in any vehicle.

Back