My 1968 Fury II is ready for its first show, Carlisle.

I am here at Carlisle —- you can feel every bit of this 99 degrees !!!!
That Hurricane Beryl , that landed in Texas, was supposed to impact us with much much precipitation….
Now, supposedly , it is going through Kentucky, Ohio , the Great Lakes and Western New York…..
If so, it would spare us a lot of wetness —- everyone pray for it to stay on its present course….

See ya, here….. Craig…..

I hope you guys are right. I'm still seeing 30% for Thursday, 70% Friday and 90% Saturday.
Screenshot_20240709_124922_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Actual 99 degrees here yesterday, real feel of 106 , it was Heavy Duty sucking down fluids day, absolutely no breeze….

Today — they are saying 90 already, high of 93 , real feel of 102…there is a nice breeze here and there ,0 to 10 - 12 mph breeze , feels good….

The remnants of Hurricane Beryl are supposed to roll through here from 4 P.M. through 11 P.M. today / tonight —- up to an inch of the r word or more , but winds are not supposed to be more than 15 to 17 mph….,

That might be the only precipitation all week !!! ( Let’s pray … )
Every day , highs from 91 to 94 , but we’ve all been here , done that…. time and again….
We will survive that —- just please keep it dry ( after tonight ) …

From channel 69 weather , Craig….

The wind has significantly increased —- it is 15 - 25 mph steady right now… It is already playing havoc with overhead canopies…

The forecast has changed from a little over an inch of wetness to almost 3 “ of deluge —- particularly between 5 P.M. to 7 P.M. —-
It is going to be a little problematic….

Meanwhile this Tropical Storm Beryl is stretching from below Chicago to up past Quebec…. She is one big mama…..

The wind has significantly increased —- it is 15 - 25 mph steady right now… It is already playing havoc with overhead canopies…

The forecast has changed from a little over an inch of wetness to almost 3 “ of deluge —- particularly between 5 P.M. to 7 P.M. —-
It is going to be a little problematic….

Meanwhile this Tropical Storm Beryl is stretching from below Chicago to up past Quebec…. She is one big mama…..

Craig, you've been at Carlisle ad much as I have. Rain, wind and humidity is expected there at least once every event. As long as Corvettes aren't sliding down the hill like domino's all is ok.

I have two tablets —- one that I bought because I need one on the road , at shows specifically , and to chart weather situations at shows…..

Then , I have the one that you fellow “ C “ body guys chipped in and bought me —- but that one only works at home, for some reason or another…..

So , yes, I am almost ready to begin the 20th century,!!!

Max Velocity - Severe Weather Center has been live on the tube with a whole bunch of Tornado warnings up in western NY, when I switched over to the Tube'torneys latest live news on the Karen Read case earlier he was up too a dozen warnings and just now waking up from my nap he's still on live.
I hope it all misses you guys up there in PA.

Back