My 1968 Fury II is ready for its first show, Carlisle.

I am here at Carlisle —- you can feel every bit of this 99 degrees !!!!
That Hurricane Beryl , that landed in Texas, was supposed to impact us with much much precipitation….
Now, supposedly , it is going through Kentucky, Ohio , the Great Lakes and Western New York…..
If so, it would spare us a lot of wetness —- everyone pray for it to stay on its present course….

See ya, here….. Craig…..

I hope you guys are right. I'm still seeing 30% for Thursday, 70% Friday and 90% Saturday.
Screenshot_20240709_124922_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Actual 99 degrees here yesterday, real feel of 106 , it was Heavy Duty sucking down fluids day, absolutely no breeze….

Today — they are saying 90 already, high of 93 , real feel of 102…there is a nice breeze here and there ,0 to 10 - 12 mph breeze , feels good….

The remnants of Hurricane Beryl are supposed to roll through here from 4 P.M. through 11 P.M. today / tonight —- up to an inch of the r word or more , but winds are not supposed to be more than 15 to 17 mph….,

That might be the only precipitation all week !!! ( Let’s pray … )
Every day , highs from 91 to 94 , but we’ve all been here , done that…. time and again….
We will survive that —- just please keep it dry ( after tonight ) …

From channel 69 weather , Craig….

The wind has significantly increased —- it is 15 - 25 mph steady right now… It is already playing havoc with overhead canopies…

The forecast has changed from a little over an inch of wetness to almost 3 “ of deluge —- particularly between 5 P.M. to 7 P.M. —-
It is going to be a little problematic….

Meanwhile this Tropical Storm Beryl is stretching from below Chicago to up past Quebec…. She is one big mama…..

Craig, how on earth can you post at Carlisle when you only have internet in the library. Is it true that you 2 have entered the 21st century?

The wind has significantly increased —- it is 15 - 25 mph steady right now… It is already playing havoc with overhead canopies…

The forecast has changed from a little over an inch of wetness to almost 3 “ of deluge —- particularly between 5 P.M. to 7 P.M. —-
It is going to be a little problematic….

Meanwhile this Tropical Storm Beryl is stretching from below Chicago to up past Quebec…. She is one big mama…..

Craig, you've been at Carlisle ad much as I have. Rain, wind and humidity is expected there at least once every event. As long as Corvettes aren't sliding down the hill like domino's all is ok.

I have two tablets —- one that I bought because I need one on the road , at shows specifically , and to chart weather situations at shows…..

Then , I have the one that you fellow “ C “ body guys chipped in and bought me —- but that one only works at home, for some reason or another…..

So , yes, I am almost ready to begin the 20th century,!!!

Max Velocity - Severe Weather Center has been live on the tube with a whole bunch of Tornado warnings up in western NY, when I switched over to the Tube'torneys latest live news on the Karen Read case earlier he was up too a dozen warnings and just now waking up from my nap he's still on live.
I hope it all misses you guys up there in PA.

What a great weekend. Congrats to the winners, all great cars! I was hoping to meet up with some of you but I was helping my brother in law in the vendor area for much of the weekend. I did stop by the lunch at about 1:30 and visited with some really cool FBBO folks.

Back