My 1972 Dodge Monaco 360 2bbl

Tobias74

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
I would like to show my 72 Monaco wagon,I brought the Wagon 2 months ago from a known Mopar collector in Red Deer Alberta and imported it to Washington.
The wagon has 53tmls on the speedometer and drives fabulous I was first optimistic about the 360 2bbl but I have to say I’m positive surprised how peppy the wagon is, the previous owner had a bunch of maintenance done to the wagon including a new dual exhaust system that sounds great, the cruise control works perfectly and the air conditioning system works great.
I did replace so far all 4 shocks and had the brake booster rebuilt by power brake booster exchange 3 day turnaround now the wagon stops perfectly.
IMG_1983.jpeg
IMG_1982.jpeg
IMG_1984.jpeg
IMG_1978.jpeg
IMG_1985.jpeg
IMG_1986.jpeg
IMG_1987.jpeg
IMG_1988.jpeg
IMG_1989.jpeg
IMG_1990.jpeg

Congrats on acquiring DP46K2D252423 -- I love that specific color combo. It would be great to see a close shot of the fender tag that I see in one photo.

Congrats on your new wagon! Such a well kept car from 52 years ago. Nothing says the '70s like the earth tone colors of beige and green. I always liked the woodgrain trim of that year, just enough, almost like an accent instead of covering almost the entire side. Hideaway headlights have always been a favorite of mine too. The 360 was a strong running motor, even in the wagons it didn't lack power. I see it's from Barberton Ohio. That is about an hour and a half from me here in SW Pennsylvania. Thanks for posting the pics. Have fun.

Back