My 1972 Dodge Monaco 360 2bbl

Tobias74

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
I would like to show my 72 Monaco wagon,I brought the Wagon 2 months ago from a known Mopar collector in Red Deer Alberta and imported it to Washington.
The wagon has 53tmls on the speedometer and drives fabulous I was first optimistic about the 360 2bbl but I have to say I’m positive surprised how peppy the wagon is, the previous owner had a bunch of maintenance done to the wagon including a new dual exhaust system that sounds great, the cruise control works perfectly and the air conditioning system works great.
I did replace so far all 4 shocks and had the brake booster rebuilt by power brake booster exchange 3 day turnaround now the wagon stops perfectly.
IMG_1983.jpeg
IMG_1982.jpeg
IMG_1984.jpeg
IMG_1978.jpeg
IMG_1985.jpeg
IMG_1986.jpeg
IMG_1987.jpeg
IMG_1988.jpeg
IMG_1989.jpeg
IMG_1990.jpeg

Congrats on acquiring DP46K2D252423 -- I love that specific color combo. It would be great to see a close shot of the fender tag that I see in one photo.

Congrats on your new wagon! Such a well kept car from 52 years ago. Nothing says the '70s like the earth tone colors of beige and green. I always liked the woodgrain trim of that year, just enough, almost like an accent instead of covering almost the entire side. Hideaway headlights have always been a favorite of mine too. The 360 was a strong running motor, even in the wagons it didn't lack power. I see it's from Barberton Ohio. That is about an hour and a half from me here in SW Pennsylvania. Thanks for posting the pics. Have fun.

Looks like quite a score on that one! These wagons are really making a resurrection from from junk piles, im glad to see many more coming out these days. And yes 360 2 barrels were impressive, had one in a 71 newport 4 dr that would shame any 400, including mercs and fords. Again Congrates on that monaco wagon, VERY NICE!

Thanks for sharing. Nice find! I'm really getting to like that front end styling.

Back