New Project!!!

droptopfury

Reaction score
:sSig_greetingsthor:Hi, New to the site and New to "C" bodies. I've had my fair share of other Mopars, but never a "C" body. I've been after the 66 Fury III Convertible I just picked up for several years. A buddy of mines father owned it about 25 years ago, he sold it to a local guy who is a member of a car club my dad is a member of, he sold it to my uncle about 17 years ago and he drove it for a few years and parked it in a portable garage in his backyard until last winter when all of the heavy snow we got here in the northeast collapsed the carport on top of the convertible and a corvette he owns. He finally decided to sell it and gave me first dibs. Luckily enough when the carport collapsed he had the hood open on the vette and it held the carport up from collapsing completely. It only did slight damage to the hood of the convertible and broke the hood ornament. I picked it up a few months ago and haven't had a real chance to work on it yet. I'm hoping after the holidays to really get into it and at least get it road worthy for the spring and then work on it as I go. :yaayy:

2.jpg

3.jpg

Welcome to the site from the Motor City!

Welcome!

Red convertibles are my weak spot... One of them... lol

Welcome!You will love this forum! Very nice vert and good story!

Thanks...383/auto with air...that's all new to me also, I'm a small block/4 speed guy

These pics are from when I brought her home...No leaves on the trees now, I'm just happy there is no snow on the ground

No snow here either....I'm driving my NYB today to Delaware and Baltimore.

Central Jersey...idk if I'm responding to these posts correctly...am I supposed to respond to all of them in one post or individually like I am doing?

Do it however you want....

Central Jersey = Toms river... Trenton.. that area in or around ?

Back